Chapter Fifty-Six

Começar do início

"Leah, you know what to do, correct?" Barty asked after I finished breakfast.

"Yes, I know," I said impatiently.

"Alright, but this has to go perfectly," he said sternly.

"Everything will be fine," I promised.

"Okay, just in case... be safe," he said, hugging me. It felt so weird hugging Moody instead of Barty.

"I will," I nodded, walking off.

"Leah, are you ready?" Pansy asked, running up as I opened the common room door.

"Yes, I'm ready," I nodded, feeling excited to no end.

"Leah," smiled Viktor, who was sitting in our common room.

"Viktor...Aleksandr!" I smiled, running over.

"Are you ready?" Viktor asked, hugging me. I nodded and moved on to hug Aleksandr.

"Of course," I said.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," I promised.

"Oh, I'm scared," he teased in his accent.

"You should be, now get your Russian butts out of here, we are now going to discuss tactics!" I said, ushering them out.

"Oh no, and we were hoping to spy," he smirked, and I laughed as I closed the common room door.

"Listen up Slytherin's, I can actually win this thing today!" I announced, and there were cheers through the room.

"This year, you've all been amazing, and I promise something really good will come out of this," I smiled, and people cheered again.

"Like what?" Clarissa asked. Time to reveal the spy among us all.

"Well...that's only for true Slytherins to know," I shrugged, and her smile faltered.

Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Ryan, Crabbe, and Goyle closed in around her, so she couldn't run away.

"What do you mean?" she asked, giggling nervously.

"Hm...how do I put this...Ariana Dumbledore, you are a disgusting spy, and you deserve to be hexed to death!" I snapped, and people made noises of outrage, yelling obscenities. 

"Ariana...no, I-I'm Clarissa, no," she said nervously, looking at everyone yelling and glaring at her. She went to run upstairs, but Alex stood in front of them, crossing his arms and scowling at her. I stood by the common room door and pointed my wand at her.

"Well, well, well Ariana, looks like there's nowhere to run. What made you think you could fool me?" I asked with a glare.

"I'm too young to die," she moaned, ignoring my question.

"Ariana, I'm waiting for an answer!" I yelled, and she broke down crying. I felt my rage boil over and I did something I wanted to do since I met her.

"Crucio!" I shouted, and she screamed in agony.

"Someone silence the room!" I ordered, and Draco cast a muffliento charm. I listened to her cries and screams, but only walked around her in a circle, wand pointed at her.

"What information have you given Dumbledore?" I asked sharply and she screamed.

"Nothing!" she shrieked out and I intensified the curse.

"Liar!" I screamed angrily.

"Okay, okay! I told them that... that you weren't really...friends with Potter!" she screamed, sobbing in pain. She screamed even louder and sounded like a damn animal.