Alex was leaning in extremely close to Summer, his hand subtly brushing her leg as he whispered something in her ear. Her face then contorted into a laugh as she put her drink back on the side to hit him softly. The sudden burning began in my body again, jealously coursing through my veins. Before I knew what I was doing, my legs were moving, taking me over to where they were stood. I caught Alex's attention before Summer's, his face a mixture of shock and amusement. His eyes were locked on mine as Summer finally noticed me. She was still laughing as she spoke.

"Hey, Alex was just saying-"

"Tanya wants to talk to you." I cut her off, not taking my eyes of the amused American sat way too close to her.

"Oh, okay. What does she want?" she asked, sipping her drink.

"I don't know, just go." I spoke, my tone harsher than I meant it to be.

"Caspar. What- are you okay?" I flinched as her hand lightly touched my bare forearm where I had rolled my sleeves up. I immediately softened as I realised who was touching me. I tore my stone cold stare away from Alex to see her brows pulled down in confusion.

"Yeah, fine, sorry. I just, I think Tanya really wants to talk to you." I lied, pressing a long kiss to her lips, extending it longer just to get the point across to Alex. He needed to know she was mine and not his to toy with. She pulled away, a confused yet satisfied smile on her face as she stumbled away, the drink obviously taking its toll on her body. As soon as she was out of ear shot, I immediately turned my attention back to Alex, my body tensing as he watched her walk away.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch her. Ever. Again." I threatened, spacing out every word to make it clear.

"She's mine and I won't have you fucking everything up." I spat, inching closer to his face.

"I doubt that mate. 'Cause she was just telling me that you're not satisfying her 'needs'." 

"What needs?" I asked, confused.

"Ah. Exactly. Y'know, maybe you should just leave her, so I can get in a good fuck before she leaves tomorrow. I know she'll enjoy it." he winked. That really pushed my anger. I leapt forward, grabbing his collar and slamming his back against the bar. Gasps and shouts came from around us but I didn't care.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are 'mate', I don't even give a fuck if your little daddy owns this place. You're going to stay the fuck away from my girl. Touch her again and you won't be walking for months. Got it?!" I growled, slamming his back into the bar once again. 

He winced as his body collided with the metal, but his smug expression still remained. Hands were placed on my bicep, one on my hands, attempting to pry my grip from that asshole. My breathing was ragged as I begrudgingly released him, his arms gripping onto the edge for support.

"Caspar come on man, lets get out of here." Alfie's voice spoke in my ear, his hand tugging in my arm. A force began dragging me away and before I knew it, I was stood outside with the rest of the group, Summer nowhere to be seen.

"Where is she?! Where's Summer?" I asked frantically, looking around.

"I'm here, I'm here." her voice came from behind me. I spun round, pulling her into my arms. I wasn't going to let anyone else touch her. No one but me.

"Hey, hey, I'm okay." she laughed, hugging me back before pulling away slightly. "What the hell happened in there?" 

Her hand was placed on my chest, rubbing up and down softly to ease the tensions in my chest. 

"Your heart's beating really fast." she breathed out.

I honestly wasn't sure if that was because of the anger still bubbling inside of me or the fact that Summer was touching right above my heart. The heart she owns. 

"I know. I-I know. I'm sorry." I breathed, pulling Summer back into my hug. "I just got angry. I'm sorry." I apologised over and over.

The rest of the group were stood around, some looking slightly confused, others smiling at Summer and I's embrace. I blanked them out, nuzzling my head into Summer's neck, inhaling the scent of her hair. Her body was slightly sweaty from all the dancing and the heat in there, but I didn't care. I needed to know she was here and she was mine and for as long as I'm with her, no other man is going to touch her. 

"I think we should go back to the hotel." she whispered, her hands rubbing up and down my back softly.

"No, no it's fine. You go have fun, I just need to go back and calm down." I replied, mumbling into her hair. I didn't know whether letting her go back in there with him was a good idea, or whether I needed her with me to calm down.

"I'm sorry for ruining the night guys." I spoke aloud, pulling away from Summer slightly. "You go back in and enjoy yourselves, I'm just going to go back to the hotel."

There were mumbles of disagreement as everyone shook their heads.

"I think we've all had enough of that tonight." Alfie laughed looking around. Everyone did look slightly tipsy, Zoe wobbling on her feet as Alfie supported her. 

"Maybe we should all go back, have a glass of water and head to bed for our last day tomorrow." Jim nodded, his arm secure around Tanya.

"Is anyone sober enough to drive?" Summer laughed. Her arm was tight around my waist, drawing circles in my hip with her thumb. My muscles were still incredibly tense, though her touch was slowly softening me up. 

"I can." Alfie raised his hand. "I didn't actually drink anything." he admitted.

"You looked the most drunk out of all of us in there though." Summer laughed. 

Alfie flashed her a wink. "It's a special skill of mine." 

"Who's going to drive the other car though?" Jim asked remembering that there were a lot more of us here. 

"Most of them are still inside." Sam pointed out. "I might go back and join them, we'll find our own way back, don't worry." he laughed before skipping off back inside.

"So, just us lot then." Summer giggled at Zoe who was swaying softly in Alfie's grip, a constant smile on her face. The sound of Summer's laugh allowed my body to slowly ease up, her thumb continuing her artwork on my hip.

We all bundled into the car, Alfie in the drivers seat. Summer was sat sideways, her legs up on Louise's lap as her body nestled into mine. I swung my arm round, embracing her into me. She leant her head back, smiling up at me. 

"What?" I laughed, poking her nose. 

"You're hot when you're angry."

----------------------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Instagram: @thefaultinourstyles