Chapter 28

I pulled up on the empty, concrete street to a bar. I looked around and found Matthew standing at the door, looking down at his phone. I shut off the engine to my bike, causing him to look up and causing me to gain a smile from him. I smiled back and walked up.

"Nice pair of wheels." He said, staring past me to what I presumed was my bike.

"Thanks." I half smiled before following him inside. He grabbed a place for us to sit and we ordered drinks. We drank in silence for a few minutes, one drink turning into two turning into four. I started to feel the warm feeling in my stomach, telling me to stop. I decided to start questioning him. You know, for Lenas sake. "So, how long have you and Lena been going out?"

"A bit over 2 years." I nodded my head at his answer, thinking to myself. Wait? Something doesn't quite add up. Cas died only two months ago. Her and Cas were still technically dating until he died, since they never broke up. "So, did she ask you out?"

"Mhmm." He nodded to me. Filthy cheater. She would even talk with him on the phone and say how much she loved him. Boy if he knew, he'd beat the shit out of Matthew. I opened my mouth to ask him another question, but he stopped me. "What's your obsession with my girlfriend?"

"What do you mean?"

"Cut the bull YN. I know you like her."

"And what if I do. But I'd never even think of taking her from you if that's what you're so worried about." I scoffed at him.

"Just stay the fuck away from her. If I see you lay one finger on her, you're dead meat."

"Jealous much? You see, I've gotten an issue with that. I like her, and she still has a thing for me. Plus, if you beat, excuse me, attempt to beat me up, in front of her, you best believe she'll dump your ass faster than Usain Bolt." I smirked at him.

"Stay away from her, got it dweeb?" He angrily stared at me and tossed down his bills money before walking out. I laughed at him and set down my pay and drove home. My work here is done. I walked inside, no sight of Matthew. I laughed to myself as Lisa came skipping down the stairs.

"What's so funny, boy?" She giggled, playfully poking my shoulder.

"Just Lenas crazy ass boyfriend." She gave me a confused look as I continued to laugh to myself.

"What do you mean?"

"Look." I showed her the texts. I figured there was something going on. I told her about what had happened earlier.

"That idiot. I'm gonna rip him to shreds, then I'm gonna rip Lena to shreds for cheating on Cas." Lisa shakes her head while laughing a little.

"What's funny about it?" I ask in an irritated voice, starting to get a tad bit pissed off, realising what happened.

"Chill, it's just Lena being Lena. She's a heartbreaker, YN. Lena doesn't just sit and wait. If she's not satisfied, she'll go out and make sure she is." Lisa shrugged, starting to walk past me. I step in front of her and arch my eyebrow.

"So I could go up there, and she may or may not cheat on Matthew?" Lisa gives me a scary look, warning me to not do it.

"YN, no. Don't. Because I know she will. Stay away from her, got it?"

"Yep, loud and clear." I smiled, pretending like I was actually listening to her.

"Good." She gave a sweet smile to me. "I'm glad at least one person listens to me in this house. Now, I have to grab some groceries. Need anything?"

"Nope. See you in an hour?"

"Hopefully, maybe two. It depends on traffic." She shrugs before hugging me and walking to the door. "Oh, and stay away from Lena. I know you YN, and you never seem to stop trying. Bye now." She closed the door with a bang and I sprinted to the kitchen. I grabbed four beers from the fridge, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of Jack Daniels, then sprinted up to Lenas room. I knocked twice and waited for a response.

"Come in!" She shouted as I opened the door. I held up the bottles and gave a goofy smile to her, making her giggle and set her phone down. "What's up YN?"

"Nothing, Lisa left and I was bored so I wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie and get black out drunk." I shrugged as she stared at me with a look on her face only she could make. She looked as if she was going to laugh, by she was also confused and willing at the same time. "So, is that a yes?"

"Why not." She laughed finally, scooting over and patting a place next to her. When she pulled the covers off her to let me under, I noticed she was in practically nothing. I just stared at her bare legs for a second. "Anything wrong?" She laughed at me. I glared at her and grabbed the hem of my shirt to take it off. "Woah woah woah! That was NOT an invitation."

"Oh shut up, you keep it like a million degrees in your room." I glared again and tossed the grey shirt to the floor. I sat down next to her and shut off the lamp, her silhouette barely visible to me, for my eyes were still trying to adjust to the sudden change in light. We sat in silence, taking turns drinking straight from the bottle, downing gulp after gulp of vodka. I felt my head spin as the tv played on whatever movie we had put on Netflix. I forgot. We laid there, our backs against a mountain of pillows and our feet touching, her leg radiating heat to a spot on mine. I turned to see her looking curiously at the now empty bottle. We drank a whole bottle already? "What's wrong?" I said dizzily.

"The bottle." She mumbled in a worried tone before looking at me and holding it up to my face. "It's empty."

"D-don't woooorry. I broughtttt backup." I smirked, grabbing the whiskey and handing it to her. She gave me a drunken smile and opened it before taking a swig. I heard the door squeak as Lisa walked in. "H-h-heyyyy." I laughed as Lena too started laughing.

"YN! I thought I told you to stay away!"

"It was a movie and some drinks, chiiiiilllax." I threw my head back in annoyance, like when your parent walks in, nagging you about laundry or sorts of that.

"I don't care. Come on, to your room."

"Whatever, 'mom'." I chuckled and stood up. I followed Lisa to my room as she laid me down on my bed.

"Jesus YN, you reek of alcohol. How much did you drink?!"

"Not enough." I chuckled again and closed my eyes, passing out instantly. This is the good life. No more shooting, no more getting shot, being able to get drunk and then sleep. It sure is amazing to be back.