Chapter 10

"I'll tell you later. We have to go." Lisa sounded like she was in the verge of breaking down.

"Fine. I'm sorry James. I'll give you a call tomorrow."

"Sounds good babe. Goodnight." He kissed her and we walked out to my motorcycle. They both squeezed on and we sped to my house. We arrived and Lena hesitated before climbing off.

"Why are we here? I thought you said we were heading home?" Lena questioned as I let out a breath and motioned to Lisa.

"Lena, this is our new home." Lisa spoke up and helped Lena off the bike.

"Huh? I don't want to live here. Why can't we just go back home with mom and dad?" Lena asked. Lisa tried to say it, but she broke down instead.

"Here. I'll tell her, you go inside and grab yourself some tea. I'll set up a movie in my room and we can watch." Lisa just nodded and walked in.

"So why am I here?" Lena rolled her eyes and me and started to walk towards the house. I stopped her and pulled her kind of close to me. "What are you doing?"

"Lena, you can't go back to your house."

"What the hell do you mean I can't go back?! I swear if you're trying to pull a fast one on us, you'll ge-"

"Lena you can't go back because your parents died in a car accident!" I shouted at her as her face dropped.

"Oh, u-uhh, I?" She stood still for a second, her face blank and pale. I pulled her close to me into a hug as I heard a car pull up. The car door slammed and James walked into view.

"What the fuck Lena?! You left me to come and be with this loser?!"

"James. Not now." I warned him.

"The fuck do you think you're doing with my girl?!" He shoved me away from Lena and stepped closer to me.

"I said not now. It's not a good time."

"No no no. You're getting what's coming to you. You had your hands all over my girl. And now you're gonna get it." He lunged towards me but I stepped to the side and grabbed his arm, pulling it behind his back and locking him in place. "Let me go and don't fucking touch my girlfriend!"

"Her parents just died asshole!" I kneed him in the stomach and shoved him towards his car. I opened the door, shoved him in, then slammed it. I looked behind me and saw Lena standing there, a blank look on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks and dropping onto her dress. I just walked walked over to her and pulled her into a hug before walking her indoors. "I'm sorry Lena. I already offered for Lisa to stay here. I know you probably are going to go and stay with James. But still. If you need to stay, you're welcome to." She looked up at me, her face still in complete shock. She nodded and looked back down.

"I, uhh, t-thank you." She stutters, still looking at the sofa. "Can, can I stay here, with my sister?"

"Of course. Here, do you want to follow me to your room, or-"

"Please."

"Okay." I slightly smiled at her and stood up. She hesitated, but soon stood with me and grabbed my hand. I was kind of caught off guard, but, I didn't mind it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed as hell, but, I don't mind this. We made it up to a big room at the end of the upstairs hall and I opened the door. "Well, here we are." She nodded and we walked in. "It's not much, but it's something. We can run by your house and grab some of your stuff tomorrow. Try and get some rest." I started to walk out but she stopped me.

"YN?" Her voice was quiet and raspy. I stopped and turned around. She was looking at the floor.

"Yeah Lena?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"About?"

"What happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Between us. About what happened between us." It took me by surprise. I crossed my arms and closed the door.

"What about us?"

"Why haven't we talked? Why are you so mad at me? What happened to us?"

"You kissed me and pulled me into your trap. I went under and forgot how to breath. I actually thought you cared about me and I was wrong. You had a boyfriend, whom you cheated on for fun. Next time I just hope I'm told before I make the mistake." She seems put out of place. I felt bad telling her what I did, especially at a time like this, but she hurt me, and I can't change that.

"YN, I did care bu-"

"So you don't now? After everything that's happened, you don't care. Lena, I just don't know. Okay?"

"YN, that's not what I was going to say! I do care! I've always cared! I don't know what you want from me!"

"How about an apology!"

"Fine! I'm sorry! Is that what you wanted?!"

"There you go again!"

"What?! What am I doing?!"

"Dragging me in! You have me thinking now that you care! But I know that once that James guy shows up, I'll be forgotten. Just like every time he shows up. You act like I'm the bad guy here." She just looked at me for a while, tears still rushing down her face. I can see her chest going up and down, her lips slightly parted and her eyebrows furrowed.

"YN, why do you even care about him so much? Why does this bother you?"

"You kissed me Lena!"

"It was a two time thing! What does it matter?!"

"What's does it matter? Lena it matters a whole lot to me. You just wouldn't get it."

"What do you mean?"

"I went from every single person at that damned school hating me, being shoved around everyday, pushing into things, being told to kill myself. Then you showed up and that didn't seem to matter anymore. Lena, I'd be dead if you two didn't show up when you did! Then you kissed me and I felt like I owned the world! Now it's all the same as before. I just don't understand it. I'm going to bed, tell Lisa if you need anything." I growled at her and walked out, slamming the door. I felt my eyes stinging as I rushed into my room and slammed the door closed. A minute later a got a knock at my door.

"It's Lena."

"No." Was all I said before laying down. The door opened and I felt a dip in the bed. I sprung up, causing her to stand up to. "What the hell don't you get about no! You can't go down that Le-" Her lips slammed down on mine. I pulled back after a few seconds. "There you go ag-" she did it again, pushing me back slightly. I pulled back again, staring at her in disbelief. "What's gotten into you!"

"YN I..."