Chapter 17

"No."

"Excuse me?" She lays her hands on her hips and arches her eyebrow.

"You heard me. No."

"YN, can I talk to you for a second?" Lisa cuts in, tugging at my arm.

"Uhh, I guess."

"Oh, so you agree to talk with her? I see how it is." Lena angrily laughs.

"Lay off Lena. I just need to talk with him real quick." Lisa drags me into my room and shuts the door. "YN, go talk with her. Please. This is what you wanted. I know it."

"I know Lisa. But it's hard right now. I can't just keep on waiting for her."

"Please. We can talk about it when you get back. I'll stay up with you all night if you need. Just go with her in an hour and talk with her. I'll be here when you get back to talk about whatever you need. Okay?" She asks, rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. It's quite nice to be honest. I thought it'd be awkward, but I like it. I let out a long sigh and give a small smile at her.

"Okay." We walk out and I wait for an hour and follow Lena to the park. We're both silent the whole way there though. We sit in silence on a bench and start.

"YN,"

""""""""""""''""""""""""""""""""""'''""""""""""""""
I know it's a short one, but I need to know who you want to end up with YN? Comment who should he end up with! Next chapter up as soon as I get in results! And it'll be a LONG chapter. (Hopefully😬)

          #TeamLena or #TeamLisa