Thank you!!!

*CRINGE ALERT!*

      Okay, first of all, I know I know, "whose the ugly ass kid up there?" Is what you're all asking. Me. I know, eww. And second, not self harm, this is what happens when someone calls the girl you like names. And third, yes I know it's a cocky picture, this is the only place I can act like I actually have a life.

Anywho, I just wanted to thank everyone who's read my newest ff and a special thanks to those that left me smiling after I read their comments. Really, I smile a whole bunch when I read them and I wouldn't still be writing if I didn't think you were being serious, so thank you so much! Also a little preface, on thanksgiving break, so I've had a lot of time (trust me when I say a lot. I mean it.) so I can write more. But, with that being said, when school starts back up, I won't have as much time, but I'll still write. Some days I might not update just because of homework and sports and all, but I'll still write so I can maybe have two the next day. And thank you for understanding! I know I say thank you a lot and it probably seems like I'm just saying it to say it, but I actually mean it. Getting to update is like, the highlight of my day. It's basically an escape into some dream land where anything can happen. It's nice to feel some control over the things that happen. So again, thank you for making that happen, I'd be no where without anyone who reads them.

And finally, I'll most likely be up all night, and I know most people are asleep or just waking up as it is 6 or 7 around Stuttgart, and midnight where I am in Texas. Feel free to drop any questions in the comments and I'll answer them truthfully.

Another reminder about the private messages, I can't respond because my email is messed up on here, but if you leave me a comment, I'll be happy to leave my Kik or Snapchat to talk about it and I'm happy to answer any questions. Like I said, I have no life so I'm free most hours of the day.

If you made it this far, thank you for being patient with me nonsense and all, and thank you for reading! I'll have a chapter up right after I upload this one. Anyways, I'll talk personally in the next thank you or something!