Chapter 3

I drove to their house and parked in front of it. I pulled my bike as close as it could be. I'm not risking this bike getting messed up. She's my child basically. She's a 2015 Ducati, one of the bests out there. I walked up and knocked on the door. Lisa opened it and looked straight to my bike.

"Uh, no. I'm not getting on that. I'll take my car. You and Lena can have that."

"First of all, it's a she. And that offends her. But she'll only fit two people so okay." I shrugged as Lena walked out. My eyes immediately looked her up and down. Damn. She had on a tight black dress that was open at her stomach and on her back. "Uhh, y-you both got swim suits?" I asked, still looking at Lena.

"Yep." Lisa said.

"Hey YN, and yep. Is that your bike?"

"Yep."

"Nice. I like the 2015s."

"Holy shit, you actually know what it is?"

"Yeah, my dad had one back in Germany. I never got to ride one though."

"Well now's your chance. Hop on. We'll meet you there Lisa." I said as she waved and jumped in her car. I handed Lena my helmet and got on. I flinched when her arms wrapped tightly around my waist, the helmet leaned on my back. I started driving and her grip tightened. I could hear her laughing, making me smile. I felt my helmet hit the back of my head, then the box in the back that I store it in open and close. I felt her head on my back. "What the hell are you doing back there?" I laughed as she placed what felt like her forehead to my back. I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"I took off the helmet."

"Why?"

"Because you can't see shit in it and the stars are beautiful out here." She giggled as we rounded a corner. I looked up for a second. It was definitely nice. We were headed up a mountain to Kevin's house and the view was amazing. Almost the most beautiful thing I've seen today. We stopped by McDonald's and met Lisa inside to eat real quick.

"How was the ride?" Lisa laughed at Lenas messed up hair.

"Amazing. It's so beautiful outside." She smiled, looking past Lisa like she was thinking about something. We ordered and sat down to eat. It was Lisa in a chair across from me and Lena in a booth. Her shoulder was pressed against mine and her head would lean on my shoulder sometimes. I couldn't focus with her there. She looked amazing, she smelled amazing, she sounds amazing, she is amazing. Do I like her? No, probably just thinking of her in a friendly way.

"Ready to go?" I asked once they had finished.

"You barely ate anything. Are you feeling okay?" Lena asked looking up at me.

"Yeah I'm good, just not too hungry right now. There'll be food at the party too." I shrugged.

"Okay, tell me if anything is bothering you. I'm happy to help." She said. I smiled at her, trying to reassure her when I noticed her face was full of worry.

"I'm fine Lena, I'll tell you if anything is wrong."

"Promise?"

"Sure. I promise."

"Okay, I guess we should go then?"

"Sure, if you both are ready." Lisa smiled, her mouth full of fries. I laughed and stood up, grabbing my wallet and phone from the table. We said goodbye to Lisa and we hopped on my bike. I felt her hands slide up my sides to wrap around my shoulders, her chest pressed against my back. I took a deep breath and started my bike. We had made it to Kevin's house in what seemed like hours. I parked in front of the grass on the side walk and turned off the engine. Lena and I sat still for a few seconds and then got off to greet Lisa, who was just parking. We walked to the porch and I knocked on the door. Seconds late Kevin answered and handed me a drink.