Chapter 8

"You sure you want to get into his shit again?" He asked me. I just looked st him for a second and reached for my wallet.

"You want my money or not?"

"Depends, you want my drugs or not?"

"Hand over the damn bag." I laughed with him. He handed over the bag and I handed him the money.

"This is all, correct?"

"One grand flat. Not a cent less." I smiled at him.

"You're a good man. Until next time, YN?"

"Probably very soon." I laughed and rolled my eyes. We said goodbye and I sped back. I reached speeds over 170km/h (100mph) and weaved through the traffic. I ignored the horns and sped home. I walked in and found Lena and James on the couch, kissing again. I slammed the door and they looked up.

"What'd you pick up?" Lena asked like nothing happened.

"None of your fucking business."

"Hey! I don't know who you are, but don't talk to my girl like that!" James stood up and stepped closer to me.

"Fuck off prick. You're in my house right now. You can't do shit."

"I think you're about to get beat fucker."

"Oh please do. I'm used to it. Come on, throw your best hit at me." He ran over and socked me in the jaw. I just laughed. "Seriously? That was it?"

"Do you want to test me? Are you trying to die?"

"Hmmm, actually, yes. But you can't help me apparently. Listen pal, you're in my house so you have three choices. You can kill me, kill yourself, or kindly fuck off and let me be. So what's it gonna be?"

"I think you're gonna die." He chuckled, kneeing me in the gut. I laughed again when he punched my cheek, splitting it where my dad had before.

"YN! Cut it out!" Lena finally cut it. Was she seriously waiting to see what happened? I guess she didn't care. Go figures.

"Oh what a surprise, here comes Lena to rescue her oh so weak boyfriend." I said sarcastically, waving my arms around. James shoved me so I punched him in the stomach.

"What's your problem YN?!" Lena yelled at me.

"Oh fuck off! You don't care!"

"What did I say about talking to my girlfriend like that?!"

"Go fuck yourself. I'll be in my room. No fucking on the couch." I rolled my eyes and turned around. I ignored James shoving me in the back and hurried upstairs, slamming my door and opening the bag. Perfect. I rolled a blunt and dangled it between my lips before lighting it. I leaned back in my computer chair and turned it on, blasting my music. Lisa knocked so I paused it and called for her to come it.

"YN could you tu- are you smoking?"

"Shit happens."

"First the drinking now the smoking. What's wrong YN?"

"Nothing. It's not your problem right now. Don't worry about it."

"It's about Lena and James. You aren't okay and I can see it."

"It's not about those pricks!"

"See! It is! And don't call my sister that!" She yelled.

"Lisa. Just leave my room. Please. I need some to myself."

"Fine. But could you turn the music down a bit?"

"Yeah sure, whatever."

"Are you and Lena still leaving at 7?"