Chapter 19

I felt Lisa wake up next to me.

"Who is it?" She looked up and her eyes widened. "Laura!" She shouted and jumped up to hug the brunette girl. She was pretty, real pretty. I sat up and looked down. Where the hell did my shirt go?

"And who might this be Lisa? Besides tall dark and handsome." She giggled, making Lisa giggle. I stood up and shook her hand. 

"Laura this is YN, my friend, and YN th-"

"Hold up, friend? Lisa, you both woke up in the same be, and he was shirtless. And chiselled. But shirtless. You can't be just friends."

"But it's true. I'm not dating anyone, and neither is he."

"So dreamy over here is free?" She laughed, walking closer to me and grabbing my hand. "Laura Williams (idk), at your service." She smirks and shakes my hand.

"YN Jacobs, nice to meet you." I shake her hand back and smile. "I've heard so much about you." I sarcastically say, looking at Lisa.

"Lisa. Did you fail to tell him about me?"

"Maybe." Lisa smiled, pulling out her phone. "So, why'd you come so early?"

"Okay first of all, it's noon. And secondly, I came to see if you wanted to go go karting with Lena and I."

"So she stayed at your house last night?"

"What? No. We made plans the other day. Is she not here?"

"Not that I know of. She said she was going to text Lisa when she was headed home last night." I butt in, looking over Lisa's shoulder at her phone.

"No texts. Maybe she came home while we were asleep." Lisa was worried now. It was written all over her face. Her smile had vanished and her eyebrows were furrowed. She had her eyes open wide and Laura had the same expression. "Should we check her room?"

"I guess." I shrugged and followed the girls down the hallway to Lenas room, the door closed like it had previously been. I shook my head and closed my eyes for a second, worried for what we might find, or not find I guess. I opened the door and froze.

"Hey dweeb! If the rooms a rockin, don't come a knockin!" James shouted at me. I just stared. "Hey! Did you hear me? Get out!" He shouted again. I backed out of the room, closing the door.

"I did not need to see that." I let out an aggravated laugh.

"Same here." Laura and Lisa say simultaneously. Laura seems angry and annoyed. She's just standing next to Lisa with her arms crossed. Lena walks out a minute later in an oversized button down that came high on her thighs, her top three buttons undone. She looks stunning, even in her messy hair and baggy shirt, which is probably James's. She was about to say something but Laura went off on her.

"What the hell Lena!? I thought you broke up with that douche bag! You can't keep doing this to yourself! I thought you had changed this time! You're 17 damnit! You're too young for this!" We all froze as Laura let loose on Lena. The dead silence for a couple minutes. "I can't believe you actually went back to him."

"I'm sorry Laura, but I couldn't help myself."

"Lena, you went back to that jerk, after all those years he made you feel like absolute crap. I can't believe you." She seemed disappointed in Lena, and so did Lena. What did she mean he made her feel like crap? And why was she just hooking up with him if they had split so many times? It was silent again. James walked out of the room, pulling his t shirt over his head.

"I'm just gonna go." He awkwardly laughs, shoving his phone in his pocket. He starts walking and shoved me into the wall, hitting my cast on the wall. "Later Dweeb." He turns back to Lena. "Bye babe. Love you."

"Love you too." Lena sighs, looking from him to me.

"I'm sick of this damn cast. Do you happen to have a power saw with you?" I ask Lisa, completely ignoring Lena.

"YN, no. Your leg is broken. You shouldn't even be off your crutches."

"Lisa, I'm fine. I promise."

"Oh yeah, what happened to gimpy over here?" Laura laughed a little, smiling at me.

"He was in a motorcycle wreck and was in a coma for 6 months." Lisa said as I shrugged.

"It wasn't that bad. Now I'm gonna grab the power saw." I pushed past Lena and hopped downstairs to my garage. I grabbed a saw and started on it, whatever material it's made up of flew everywhere. I could hear Lisa yelling over the noise.

"YN! Stop! You're going to cut yourself!" I turned it off and rolled my eyes.

"Lisa, stop worrying. I'm not gonna- FUCK!" I yelled as she ran over. I started laughing and she slapped me across the face. "Uh, OW!"

"I thought you had hurt yourself!" She yelled again. I froze. She had shear worry in her voice. Why was she so worried. It was only a joke.

"Uhh, Lisa?"

"What?"

"Why does it matter so much? I was only joking." I saw her face turn a shallow burgundy. I noticed that when she blushes, it's barely noticeable, while with Lena it looks like a ripe tomato. I laughed a little as she covered her cheeks. They might be twins, but they seemed nothing alike. When she removed her hand, her cheeks were even redder. She looked at me and I let out another laugh at her goofy smile. "Okay, I'm gonna finish this up. I promise I won't get hurt." I smiled at her. She just smiled back and followed Lena and Laura back inside. "That damn girl." I smiled to myself and turned the saw back on. I got the cast off and tossed it before limping back inside, wincing any time I put any weight on it. Lisa rolled her eyes and smiled, walking up to me.

"Come on gimpy." She giggled, picking up her phone and grabbing her bag. "Let's go get you a boot to wear while your leg heals. And don't go cutting off the cast on your arm."

"Fine Fine. Are Laura an Lena coming with?"

"Nope. Laura's gonna have one of her famous talks, er, yells." She laughed.

"Good." I pout as she lightly smacks my arm.

"You're such a child."

"Nuh uh. You're the child, child." I heard her giggle in response, not bothering to continue the conversation, knowing I'd carry on with my antics. I smiled and followed her to her car, seeing as my bike was completely totalled in the wreck. "Lisa?" I asked her when we were about 5 minutes away from the shops.

"Yes?"

"Will you ever let me ride again?"

"Well, it depends on how you feel when you're able to ride. And how I feel of course. That's all I'm gonna say." She smiled a little.

"Jesus you sound like an overprotective mum."

"YN, listen. I'm only saying it, because I care about your safety. I don't want you dead. I can't risk that, okay?" I let out a long sigh as she laughs and laps my thigh, leaving it there.

"My name is Lisa and I care about other people's safety." I imitate her as she hits me again.

"Shut up you." She giggles. "Okay, come on gimpy."

"Why do I have to go in?" I whine, grabbing her wrist, shaking her arm up and down.

"Because you need to get fit in one. Now come on, and hurry before it closes."

"It's not even 3 in the afternoon. Why would they close?"

"Just come inside and stop whining. Let's go." She laughs, dragging me out of the car and helping me in.

"Thanks." I smile as she sits me down on a bench and grabs a boot from the shelf.

"No problem gimpy. Now here, try this on." She smiled back at me while tossing a black boot to me. I grabbed it and froze. She was still smiling at me. Something changed about her. It's almost like, she's gotten more beautiful. I can't explain it. I mean, nothing physically changed, she was always perfect, but she's even more perfect. I don't know. "Hey, you good?" She laughs a little nervously. I shake my head quickly and sit up.

"Uhhh, yeah I'm good. Thanks." I smile and try on the boot. She just sits there and watched my every move, making sure I don't hurt myself.