Chapter 22

I walked back out as Lisa was just taking off her top to put on her bikini.

"Ahh! Whoops, uhh, I uhh-" I cut myself off, not wanting to make my face more red than it already was.

"Oh, hey YN." She smiled over and I turned around and walked back into the washroom. I waited for a couple minutes and I got a knock to the bathroom door. "You can come out now chicken." She laughed a little. By her voice, I could tell she was rolling her eyes. I walked out, my face a bright pink. She just laughed more.

"I thought you said you had had a few one night stands?"

"Yes, and?"

"You should be used to it by now."

"But not with you!" She laughed at me again. Making me angrier. "What?! Why are you laughing?!"

"Because you are so childish. It's hilarious to watch. You can go from fearless and cocky, to so childish and afraid. It's funny." She continues giggling like a little girl.

"Whatever. Let's go before it gets dark." I roll my eyes and follow her to Lenas room, where her and Laura sat, still talking.

"Hey guys, wanna come swimming with YN and I?"

"Sure." Lena smiled at Lisa, but not even glancing at me.

"When?" Laura cuts in, smiling from me to Lisa.

"Right now." Lisa smiles back.

"Beer and a movie." I smiled at them as Lisa looked at me, obviously confused.

"Movie?"

"Yeah, I bought another one. It's a comedy though. We probably need that after your traumatic event with the scary movie." I laughed, playfully punching her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm down." Laura smiles again, standing up. "Let's go."

"I'll grab the booze!" I shout, hobbling downstairs and open the fridge. Beer, whiskey, wine, and gin. Perfect. I grab a backpack and load up everything. I open the cupboard and grab four shot glasses and four wine glasses. I pack up four more solo cups and walk to the door where they're waiting. "Okay, let's go." I smiled, going as fast as I could to the car and getting in the back seat. Lisa was driving, Laura was next to her, and Lena was in the back with me, the only thing between us was the bag I brought. We sat in silence while listening to the constant complaining of Laura and the not so helpful advice of Lisa. We made it to their old house in a matter of minutes. I was the first one out, seeing a guy by their door, with his hood up and just sitting there. I walked up to him and waved my hand near his face. I whistled and he looked up.

"Cas? No way! What are you doing back here?!" I shouted as he stood and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey , what's up man?" He laughed, hugging me tighter, then pulling away.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm pretty good too. I just moved here so now I'm better." He smiles at me. Man I missed his smile.

"Oh yeah, Cas, this is Lisa, her twin Lena, and their friend Laura. Girls, this is Castiel (supernatural!), my best mate from when I was way young. Before I left Ireland." I smiled at him and then back to the girls.

"Nice to meet you Castiel. I like that name, never heard it before." Lisa shakes his hand and walks next to me.

"This your girl?" He asks me, playfully punching my shoulder.

"Nah, we're just friends." I wanted so badly to say yes. But I couldn't. I will not ruin this friendship.

"Nice to meet you too. And thanks, it's from my grandfather." He smiled, looking at Lena, but talking to Lisa. His eyes showed something, the same passion I had when I talked with Lisa. He liked her. He met her not five minutes ago and he likes her. It kind of pisses me off, but, I don't love Lena anymore. I didn't think you could just stop loving someone so easily. It seemed so difficult when I was in the moment, but now, it's like I never loved her. She was just a mere crush to me. Like how a Chile gets a new toy and plays with it for a while, but gets bored and forgets it. Actually, it sounds bad when I put it that way. I still care for her, I just don't love her like I did. I looked back at Lena. Her eyes were locked with his, the same flame burning in her eyes. She had the same look on her face when we talked at the first party. I now knew that she didn't love me anymore. I knew she didn't for a good while now, but I still thought there was a little hope. Now I knows it's completely over. She doesn't love me like she used to and I don't love her like I used to. It's simple. It hurts bad. But it's simple. We've lost it and now I cannot get over Lisa. The was she tries to help the best she can, the way she smiles when everything works out and how she tries to comfort everyone when everything goes wrong. She's just an amazing person. I can't get over her. I don't want to either. I don't know, but it's been silent for a few minutes.