Chapter 2

"Hey Kev!" I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"You haven't been here in a while. How are things at home?"

"Eh, rather not right now." I laugh anxiously, motioning to Lena and Lisa.

"Oh. Who might your friends be?" He laughs, nudging my shoulder.

"Lena, Lisa, this is Kevin, he's the main teacher around here." I smile, throwing my arm around him.

"Damn you've gotten tall kiddo." He laughs. Kevin's 19 and basically my older brother. He's taught me everything I know. Literally everything. I'd go here when my dad would start hitting me.

"Oh yeah, Kevin, these two are Lisa, and Lena. They're new here and I was wanting to see if I could get them into some classes here. They danced back in Germany." I said as he looked interested.

"Where'd you two take before?"

"Dance intense factory."

"Ah, I know that place. Michel, he was your instructor?" Kevin asked, still looking interested.

"Exactly." Lena smiled.

"He's a wonderful coach. Let's see what you two got." He clapped his hands and led them into the actual room. I changed into some black joggers and a black tank top and came back to see them finishing up their routine. They were really good. They finished up and high fived each other, smiling wide.

"Damn, that was amazing." I clapped as Lena bowed while laughing.

"Why thank you." She giggled. "Now you have to show us what you got."

"Kev? You up for the one?"

"We haven't perfected it yet, you wanna try?"

"Let's go." I smiled at him. Our plan was to do a few moves then end it off with me back flipping off of his back and taking my shirt off in mid air. So pretty complicated. We had a bunch of flips involved. We went through smoothly and it came to the flip. I ran to him and did it, throwing my tank to the other side of the room and landing.

"Finally!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"I know! It's taken us months to finally get that." I said, still breathing heavy.

"Awesome you guys!" Lisa smiled wide, highfiving me and Kevin. Lena just stood there, staring at me.

"Hello? Earth to Lena!" I shouted, waving my hand in front of her face.

"I got this." Lisa laughed, walking over to Lena and grabbing her shoulders. "Lena! Stop checking out YN! It makes him uncomfortable! We get it, he's good looking!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Lena looked to her with wide eyes. Me? Good looking? I think they have the wrong guy.

"O-oh, sorry." She quietly said, her cheeks and ear turning a very noticeable red. I could feel my face becoming increasingly warmer too.

"Oh, uh, no problem." I smiled a little and went to grab my shirt.

"YN?" Kevin started.

"Yo?"

"Wanna come to a party tomorrow? I got a pool and guess who's gonna be there?"

"Who?"

"The FHS cheerleaders."

"Woah, ya boys getting laid!" I laughed. I heard Lena giggle from behind me. I did something I would never have done in a million years. She just some how have me the confidence. I turned to her and winked, smirking a bit. I turned back and picked up my shirt from the floor. I put it on and turned back around to see Lenas face a bright reddish pink and Lisa laughing her ass off. "You good Le?" I laugh as she gets a frustrated look on her face, trying to hold back a laugh and blushing at the same time. This was all kind of new to me. When I was a bit younger I was used to this, but then things at home got worse and I did some things I regret. I'm a monster now because of it and I can't do anything about it. These two are the first real friends I've had in years. I've missed this.