Chapter 9

"Hey." I sigh as she turns around and springs up. She runs over and pulls me into a tight hug.

"What were you thinking!? You can't go and run off like that!"

"I'm an adult Lisa. So technically I can."

"What kept you away so long."

"Nothing, just met a girl and we talked for a while."

"Oh. Does Lena know?"

"Why does she need to? She obviously doesn't care."

"YN-"

"I bet she's at James's house right now." Lisa just looked at me. "Well, am I wrong?" She shook her head while I let out a long breath. "So she really doesn't care. I thought maybe, there was that slight chance that she did. But, I guess I was wrong. Usually am about this kind of stuff." I looked down at my phone. 7:00. "I'm gonna get ready."

"Why?"

"I'm taking Amanda to the party."

"Who's Amanda?"

"She's-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Calling me?" I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey YN. Some family business came up and I can't go to the party. I'm really sorry." She said over the phone.

"You almost ready babe?" I heard in the background.

"The least you could do is tell me the truth. Get fucked." I rolled my eyes and hung up. "Never mind. I think I'm just gonna stay home."

"Oh come on. I don't want you to be here alone."

"No no, you go and have fun. I'll live."

"Could I go with you then?"

"I thought you didn't like motorcycles?"

"Okay, fine I'll go and you can stay."

"No no no. I'm fine with you coming with me." I laughed. She smiled at me and gave me a tight hug. "What was that for."

"I don't know. Don't worry about the whole James thing. Let's just enjoy the night. Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds like an amazing plan." I smiled back. I walked up to my room and threw on some dark jeans and a navy button down. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, then walked downstairs to wait. I heard footsteps on the stairs, making me turn around. My eyes widened as I saw Lisa walk down with a Black dress on that came to about mid thigh with some black heels. "Looking good Lis."

"Not too shabby yourself." She smiled as I grabbed my leather jacket I had just bought and threw it on. I walked out to my bike with Lisa and got on. I noticed she hesitated so I held out my helmet for her.

"Will this make you feel any better about it?" She took it and put it on before climbing behind me and wrapping her hands tightly around my waist. It didn't feel as good as when Lena did, but Lisa and I were friends, so, it's something.

"Not in the slightest. Let's go." She laughed as I started. She jerked back so I laughed and apologised. I drove a bit slower, but sped up about 10 minutes away from the house. "Now I see why you love this!" She yelled through the wind. I kept on hearing her giggle non stop until we reached the house. I stoped and just sat there with her.

"I guess you're into motorcycles now?" I laughed as she slapped my back.

"Shut up. I will admit, it was fun. Terrifying, but fun."

"Well, you can have a ride anytime you want. You'll probably be the only person who gets one. Or at least doesn't cancel." I scoffed and aggressively stood up.