Chapter 14

BOOM

Everything went blank.

Lisa's POV

"Lena, he's not waking up. It's time to let go. It's been nearly a month." I grabbed the hand of my sister who's sitting at the bedside of YN. He got into a bad wreck after him and Lena got into another dumb argument. Lena ended up breaking up with James. It was bad, she was upset for a week or two and wouldn't come out of her room the next three days.

"No. No no no. It's my fault this happened. He wouldn't be here if I didn't tell at him. He wouldn't be he-"

"Lena, cut it out. You didn't do this. They said he was well above the speed limit and lost control."

"Lisa he wouldn't have even left the house if I hadn't yelled! We already lost our parents! I'm not losing him!" She shouts at me.

YNs POV

I can hear shouting, I just don't know whose it is. It's too dark to see and I don't know what's going on.

"Lena, come on, it's getting late. We should go." I faintly heard to the left of me. Lena. That name. It sounds so familiar. Lena. Wait?! I barely open my eyes, feeling like a truck just hit me. Probably what happened. I opened my eyes all the way to see two blonde chicks stand up. One was crying and the other looked worried. "Come on Lena, we should tell them just to do it. We can support this much longer." Then silence. I closed my eyes again, the light hurting too much. I tried to open them a little, but I couldn't. I tried to open my eyes more, but there was a burning bright white light the hurt my head.

"Hel-mm. L-" I barely let out any noise. I heard the footsteps stop.

"Lisa. Lisa did you hear that? I-I think he said something."

"Lena, you're hallucinating. You need sleep. You haven't slept in days."

"N-nu." I tried again, and it was a little louder, but not by much.

"Please. Lisa, let's just stay a little longer."

"Lena no. Come on. We'll come back tomorrow."

"Well what if tomorrows too late?"

"You said that last night."

"I'm the older twin."

"So?"

"We're staying. And that's final." She said. I shut my eyes tightly and burst them open.

"Le-Lena?" (Sorry, I know it's cheesy😂) I barely let out as one of them stepped over. I felt two cold hands on my face and finally a face appeared above mine.

"His eyes Lisa. They're open."

"Impossible." I hear another walk over. I try and sit up, but it hurts too much.

"Stop YN. Just relax. You're okay." A soft, tender voice coos in my ear. I feel lips pressed against my cheek. I smile a little and lay there. Really the only thing I can do.

*8 weeks later* Hospital Release.

I grabbed my keys from the front desk and saw a new bike sitting out side the hospital.

"YN?" Lena asked, walking next to me.

"Mhmm?"

"I-I don't want you on that death trap."

"Oh come on Le. It was the first time I've ever wrecked and I was pissed."

"You were also unconscious for a month and in the hospital for another two months." She smiled at me, grabbing onto my hand, shaking it in hers. "Stop it, okay?"

"Fine. I'm taking her home and driving her once you say I can."

"You aren't getting back on that bike, YN."

"Lena, you like 'that bike' too. Until you cancelled." She stopped and looked at me in disbelief.

"YN that was over three months ago. That can't possibly still be bothering you."

"Lena, that like shattered my heart into a million tiny pieces. I'm still trying to get it together." She squeezed my hand harder. 

"Well, I'm sorry. But there's no need to worry about it anymore. That won't happen again. Because A. You aren't riding that bike. And B. We're together now, I'm not cancelling on you unless it's an emergency. I promise." She smiled at me and we continued walking to her car. I loaded up my bike on the rack and got in. She looked over and smiled at me, then locked her hand with mine and started to my house. We got in and we're greeted by Lisa.

"Hey Lis."

"Hey you two. How are you feeling YN?"

"Better. Sore, but better." I smile at her, letting go of Lenas hand to grab a beer from the fridge. "Want one?"

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though."

"No problemo babo." I laugh, hearing her giggle from behind me. "Are you making fun of my Spanish? I'm hurt." I smile back at her. I cannot express how heart broken I am from before, but, something's changed and she's actually smiling at me now, so I don't bother bringing it up. I like her smiling and I like her happy and care free.

"Nope. Not at all. In fact, I think it's cute. Just like you." I just smiled back at her in response. "Hey."

"Hi."

"We should watch a movie tonight."

"Yep. Oh, I hope you aren't mad at me."

"What? What did you do?"

"I swear you two sound like an old married couple. Shut up!" Lisa yells from the living room. I laugh in return and grab some papers I received at the hospital.

"So, while you had gone home a couple nights before I got out, some guys and a girl ran by to see me. They were from the adoption centre."

"YN. Why did they come by?"

"Apparently my dad felt bad about not being there when I was a kid, so he wanted to start over."

"Okay?"

"In other words, he adopted a little girl, for years old. And-"

"And what?"

"They're dropping her off today but we have to take care of her for the week or so until my dad gets back." I quickly say as her face turns to shock. Then the doorbell goes off. "I'll get the door." I smiled real innocently and ran to the door.

"Mr.Jacobs?"

"Yes, well his son. He's on a business trip in DC."

"Oh, well, we can come back."

"No, that's okay. I can take care of her." I smiled as the lady smiled back and handed me some papers. I quickly filled them out and handed them back. She walked back to the van and came back with a blonde little girl with hair about shoulder length and shinning blue eyes. I smiled at the sight of her. So this is my little sister. "Thank you. Have a nice day Mrs.-"

"Manuel."

"Okay, have a nice day Mrs.Manuel."

"You too son. Call me if you have any issues."

"Thank you." I close the door, picking up the kid and walking to the kitchen. The room is filled with Lenas gasp.