Chapter 15

WARNING! UNEDITED

"Oh my god! She's adorable! What's her name?!" Lena yelled. I laughed as she buried her head in my shoulder.

"Lena, this is Abigail. Abigail, this is Lena, my girlfriend." Abigail giggled a little and smiled, one of her front teeth missing.

"She's so cute!" Lena squealed again. "Can she watch the movie with us? Please?"

"Why not." I shrugged and followed Lena up to my room, Abby nearly asleep on my shoulder. We made it to my room and Lena closed the door. "There's a child here." I laughed as she smirked.

"Shut up you." She giggled, putting some random movie in and laying down next to my. Abigail crawled into the middle and fell asleep instantly. "You're good with kids, you know?" She winked. I leaned over and kissed her.

"I know." I smiled, turning out the lights, letting the tv be the only light in the room. I looked over and saw Lena asleep. I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror. "Why does this all feel to good to be true? A little sister? I'm dating Lena? Lisa is OKAY with me dating Lena!? I don't understand!" I strike the mirror with my fist, shattering it. Then everything goes blank.

*gasp* (oh the cringe! Save me from it!)

I shoot up in another white room. Everything comes into focus. I see someone in the corner of my eye, causing me to look left.

"Lena?" She shook her head and looked down. "Lisa."

"Yeah. How are you feeling?" She asks, helping me sit up. I groan, feeling like I was hit by some freight train.

"Where's Lena?"

"She's back at home, why?"

"What happened?"

"You got into a wreck on your bike. It's completely totalled and you've been here for almost 6 months."

"Where's Abigail?"

"What's come of you? Who's Abigail?"

"My little sister?"

"You don't have a Little sister. Come on, put your cloths on and let's go home." Lisa says as I get serious.

"Did she ever come?" Lisa paused and sat there quietly as my heart felt like it was being ripped from my chest. "Lisa, did she ever come? In 6 months, did she ever visit?" My head started to hurt when she shook her head. "Not in 6 months? She didn't visit once?"

"I'm really sorry YN."

"Me too."

"Why are you sorry?"

"For thinking she cared." I shook my head in disappointment and got up. "Alright. I guess to home." I got dressed and we checked out.

"So."

"So what?" I asked, getting into her car.

"What happened? They said you were going over 200mph, on the highway. YN, what happened to you?" I rubbed my head at the thought of that night and leaned my head back.

"She happened to me Lisa. You saw the argument. You saw how bad it was. It felt even worse. I hated myself for saying those things and I hated her for everything." I shook my head, closing my eyes and falling asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Hey, were here." Lisa motions to the door of my house. She helps me out and onto some crutches I had to use for a broken leg. She helped me to the door and, being the polite person she is, opens the door. I'm about to walk it but she pushes me back and closes it.

"What?"

"Uhhh, why don't we watch the stars?"

"Lisa, were in the middle of a city. We can't see the stars from here. Let's just go in."

"I'm sorry." She whispers before opening the door. I freeze in place, seeing Lena and none other than James, on the couch, trying to swallow each other while again. I let Lisa in and slam the door behind us, making sure they looked.

"What?" Lena rolled her eyes. I broke 3 ribs, my arm, my leg, nearly fractured my neck, and had a black eye and she gives me a 'what'?

"Thanks." I sarcastically say to her.

"Woah, what happened to you?" James laughed, standing up and socking me in the shoulder.

"Why don't you ask your little girlfriend over there."

"I didn't do anything YN." She states, clearly bothered by my presence.

"No. You're right Lena. You didn't do anything. You didn't care, you didn't help, and you never visited. You could've at least come and see me."

"Why? It's not my problem you have issues."

"To think I ever like you!" I laughed out of anger, resting my head in my hands, my arms held up by my crutches. "To think I ever cared for you."

"Who said I never cared?"

"It's obvious dumb ass! You didn't visit once! I could have died and you wouldn't flinch!"

"I didn't want to see you like that!"

"Cut the bull shit! You didn't care and you know it! You still don't care! 5 broken bones, a black eye, and oh yeah, I almost snapped my neck like a twig! You don't care. Admit it."

"And what if I don't? You're the one who stormed out of here and was basically dead for who knows how long, what, a week?"

"6 months Lena. And you caused me to do that. I was crazy over you, I caught your little angel cheating, he nearly killed me, and he's a damn bully for gods sake!"

"You're lying to me, again."

"I've never once lied to you! And I never will! Maybe I'm just a nice guy, or maybe I'm some freak, bu-"

"You are a freak." James laughs, shoving me again, knocking me off balance and sending me to the floor. Surprise surprise, Lisa's the only one to help while Lenas sitting there, giggling at the oh so funny joke.

"Guess what else I am?"

"What?" Lena scoffs as I can tell my face changed. My heart shattered for the last time.

"Done." I shake my head quietly.

"What?"

"I'm done Lena. I'm done being broken over some worthless bitch, I'm done with being an insane idiot, I'm done. Don't come looking for me, you won't like what you find." I say a little louder. I toss the crutches to the side and limp upstairs to my room, grunting in pain I hear Lisa behind me, but I shut and lock my door quick enough. I grab three pieces of paper and sit at my desk. My vision blurry, but I still write. I chose the nicest for first.

'Dear Lisa...