Gaming!

Hey again everyone! Sorry for not updating! Actually I was supposed to yesterday but I kinda got busy with stuff. Anywho! Please tell me how I did for this chapter, and please follow me! (Oh and I don't own Naruto) Enjoy!

—Sasuke's POV—

After the movie was over, and when all the screaming, and hugging ended (which made me kinda empty because I missed Sakura hugging me.) We all stayed on the sofa. No one moved. The food was gone (coughTentenandNarutocough) and no one bothered to get up to even turn on the lights. So we stayed in the darkness for a little while.

I guess the movie really scared them. They should've voted for action instead. Idiots.

Then Ino stood up and opened the lights. The brightness blinded me and I had to shield my eyes like the light was from the sun. She sat back down beside Shikamaru. After a few minutes everyone started to look alive again (they looked so pale after the movie). "So..." Sakura said, breaking the deathly silence," what's next?". "Another movie?" Tenten suggested. There were a lot of 'no's, 'nahs', and 'nae nae's. Then it was silent again. This time Sakura stood up. Everyone stared at her. She turned to Ino then smirked. That must've been a friend signal thing because Ino smirked back, stood up, and ran to the stairs that led to the second floor. Tenten and Hinata seemed to know what it was too because they smiled.

What the hell is going on?

After a few minutes of waiting for Ino to come back, she came back with another box, Except the box was slightly larger than the first box she brought in. We all gathered around her as she opened the box to reveal video games.

Video games? Why would someone like Ino have video games?

"So you guys might be confused as to why we have video games in our hands" Ino said. "Yeah no kidding of course we're not confused because you're a popular girly girl and you have video games" I said sarcastically. Ino glared at me and I gladly returned it. Sakura covered her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. "Well... We aren't what you think we are" Hinata said quietly. "Yeah!" Tenten said. They told us about their family's and how they were forced into being what they don't want to be.

"What that doesn't make sense?" The Dobe said. The girls just laughed. "Turns out we were both not being our true selves huh?" Tenten laughed. The others laughed at what Tenten said. "So...you guys up for a round or two on Call of duty?" Sakura asked. She had a playful smirk on her face, and that made me smirk. "You're on" I said with confidence. "Heh don't be so confident Mr. Uchiha. I'm one of the best when it comes to this game" she said with with a smile. "She not joking she wins all the time. ALL THE TIME" Ino yelled,"Even Tenten can't beat her". Tenten shrugged then laughed. "Well Sasuke hasn't lost in that game either!" Naruto yelled back. "Then let's see who's better!" Ino yelled.   "Yeah!" Naruto yelled back again. "Thirty bucks say that Sakura will win" Tenten whispered to Naruto. "Forty for Sasuke" Naruto replied. "Deal!" Tenten said. She smirked and then said," you are so gonna lose this bet Uzumaki!". "In your dreams Tenten!" Naruto yelled.

"So do you, Uchiha Sasuke take on my challenge?" Sakura asked. I felt my smirk getting bigger, " Challenge accepted. I Uchiha Sasuke, take you on Haruno Sakura".
There were 'ooh's and there was a 'Boi your gonna get wreaked!' (Probably form Tenten). This made my smirk get even bigger. "Prepare to cry when you lose Uchiha" Sakura said. "I don't have to because I will win" I replied.

— 45 minutes later—

"DAMMIT!" I yelled. "Hah you lose Uchiha!" Sakura said. She had a big smile on her face. I stared at the screen with shock. Sakura smirked at my reaction. Never in my gaming history have I ever lost in this game. EVER. Yet now I just got defeated. AND BY A GIRL! "Haha told ya' you're gonna get wreaked!" Tenten yelled. Then she turned to Naruto and said," pay up Uzumaki". Naruto took out his wallet and gave her the money and he muttered some colourful words under his breath. Tenten smirked and took it.