Power

—Sasuke's POV—

"Sasuke..."

What...?

"Yo, Naruto, I found him"

Naruto...? What the hell is he doing here...?

"Arigato, Kiba"

Kiba..? But Orochimaru...? Where exactly am I...?

"Wake up, teme"

I opened my eyes to see Naruto's bright blue eyes staring back at my black ones. I tried to sit up, but there was pain in my chest. Naruto started laughing. "I'm sorry teme but I just gotta' say this: you look like shit!" He said. I glared at him. Kiba started laughing too. "Shut up, Baka" I said, a little irritated that I couldn't move so I could hit him. He continued laughing. "Naru—Ahhh!" I yelled. There was pain at my neck. It hurt more than what Pein did to my chest. I reached up and touched it with my hand. It felt cold.

Kiba and Naruto stopped laughing and stood by my side. "What the....what is 'that'?" Kiba asked. Naruto didn't answer and looked at my neck. I was panting heavily and was now on my knees in pain. "Give....me your phone...." I ordered. "What? Why?" Kiba asked. "Just...do it..." I struggled to say. He gave me his phone. I opened it and went on the camera. I positioned it on my neck and took a picture. The pain was starting to become more powerful. I yelled in agony. I took a look at the picture and saw a weird mark. There were three tomoes. It looked like a tattoo and I would've thought it WAS a tattoo, if only it didn't hurt so much. I dropped the phone and squeezed the side of my neck with my hand. The pain was becoming unbearable. My heart was thumping loud in my ears. "Hey! Watch it! That's my baby! And how dare you drop my baby!" Kiba yelled. "I....don't care......you don't know how.....painful....this THING is....." I said between breaths. He shut up. Naruto looked at me with pity. "We have to get you to the hospital" he said. "No...don't. They will....demand questions. And...I'm not...leaving...without..Sakura." I said stubbornly and tried to hold in my screams of pain. "About Saku—" but he got cut off by someone yelling. "Naruto!"

I know that voice...

It was Shikamaru. Behind him was Neji. He was holding Sakura in his arms. I felt angry, like he shouldn't be touching her at all.

Jealousy...?

My eyes widened as the pain at my neck started to get even worse. "An—Sasuke..?" Shikamaru stopped all of a sudden. All eyes were on me. I gritted my teeth and panted heavily. "No...that's a curse mark...but it can't be.." Neji muttered. The pain started to fade away. The last thing I heard was the worried voices of my friends before it was all dark again.

"What do you want to be?"

What...? Who are you?

"I am the curse mark on your shoulder. Now tell me Uchiha Sasuke, what do you want to be?"

Who do I.....want to be?

"Why yes. What do you want to become? What do you want to do?"

What...do you mean by that?

"What is your goal? What is your wish? I will grant you power, amazing powers, that can save or end life."

Save....Or end....

"Time is running out young Uchiha. Choose wisely."

I want to protect them. All of them. It doesn't matter if I have to kill a dozen—no, a million people.

"So what is it that you want, young Uchiha?"

I want power.

"My power is yours, your wish is granted, use it wisely"

I will.

—Naruto's POV—

I watched as Sasuke passed out. We waited for a few seconds. Then we saw "it". Some type of gas was leaking out from the curse mark. Sasuke's eyes snapped open. His eyes were all black, and the mark on his shoulder was growing bigger, almost taking over half of his body. "Power..." Sasuke said quietly. Then he smiled. His eyes focused on mine. "I now have power" he said more clearly. He smirked this time. He ran towards Neji at an inhuman speed and knocked him out. "Hmm...I could get used to this.." He said as he opened and closed his fist. He stared down at Neji with hatred then turned slowly towards the others. He continued to attack us.  "Sasuke, snap out of it! This isn't you!" I yelled. "Oh?~" he said. "No Naruto. This is me. The real me. You just have to face the fact that it's true~" he said as he shook his head, followed with a smirk. He walked slowly. I was the last one left. "What about Sakura?!" I yelled. He stopped. "Who needs love, when you have power?" He said as he tilted his head.

He's blinded by his new power....crud, what do I do?!?!

He continued walking until he was only one foot away from me. "Goodbye, Naruto." He said and was about to hit me. I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for the tremendous pain that I was supposed to feel.

I'm sorry, Hinata-chan...

Only, I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Sakura behind Sasuke. His fist was one centimetre away from my face. Sakura's fragile frame and tiny arms were wrapped around Sasuke's waist. "Stop...please.." She whispered. Sasuke's eyes were wide open. The curse mark went back to its usual form and Sasuke dropped his fist. He collapsed on the floor and panted heavily. His hand was back on his neck. Sakura comforted him. But her face looked like she was stressed.

Just what kind of power does Sasuke have....?!