The real you

~Tenten's POV~
     After Neji and I sparred I told him how he was the first one to beat me. But it was kind of awkward beacuse of what happened earlier. I blushed at the thought of it.

Finally Neji faced me. But when he turned around what I saw was not what I expected.

NO. WAY.

In front of me was Neji.........without his glasses. Then Neji noticed that his glasses weren't there. He looked down and hid his face. "Neji..." I said softly. He looked up at me. "Why did you..." I asked, but I was speechless. I was kind of mad too. I mean, wouldn't you get mad when one of your friends hid something from you? But Neji seemed to know what I was going to say. It's like he knows what I'm thinking of.

    Then he explained why he pretended to be a nerd and why he wore those dorky looking glasses. After I heard his explanation I calmed down a little bit.

   Then it was really quiet. "Neji.." I said. "...yeah?" He said. "Promise me.... That when it's just the two of us...can you be...yourself?" Then Neji smiled. He came closer and closer until our faces were a few inches apart. I thought he was going to kiss me, I really did. But he didn't. Instead he whispered in my ear, "I promise".

I felt my face grow hot. His voice was...deep. But not a bad, gruff, deep. More like a mysterious, kind of deep.

   Then Neji dropped me off at my house. We promised to text each other later. I said goodbye and then entered my house. As soon as I got in I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow. My heart was beating fast. Really really REALLY fast. And I kept on thinking about Neji. About his deep voice, his long dark brown locks, his lavender eyes, his cute face,his cute smile, and about what happened earlier.

No Tenten! Stop it! Don't you dare fan girl about Neji!

But I couldn't stop.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

What are you doing to my heart Neji?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!! So I tried my best at doing a nejiten scene (trust me I really have) and Uhm... I just wanna know how I did with it! Lol anyways! Thankyou very much for the positive comments (I wouldn't know what to do if I got a negative comment) until next time!!!