Truth or dare part 2

—Naruto's POV—

To be honest I was kinda confused as to why Ino and Sakura huddled in a corner. They were probably planning something. Something...not so good. When they came back to the circle they smirked. "Hinata truth or dare?" Ino asked with mischief in her eyes. And Hinata wanting to be the safe one, said," T-truth?". Ino's face lit up," tell me the truth Hina, do you have a crush on anyone? If so who?" Hinata's face turned red.

Oh...so she likes someone else huh...? I suddenly feel sorry for those other people at movies and books. Looks like I'm gonna be one of you guys. Let's go eat ice cream and cry our eyes out!

"Uh, I-I.....Y-y-y-es? I-I d-d-do....." She stuttered. "Who?" Ino asked. "I-i have a crush on......." She muttered out. "What?" I asked. "Come on Hina, speak more clear and loud!" Ino said. "N-na........" She whispered. "Huh?" Tenten asked. "Nar.........." Hinata said a little bit louder this time. "Who is it?" Sakura asked. "I HAVE A CRUSH ON NARUTO-KUN!" Hinata yelled out.

No.friken.way.
She likes me. She likes ME. ME! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!! I am the most happiest man on earth! Whoooooooo!!!!! Hah guess like I won't have to cry my eyes out and eat ice cream with you guys!!!!

"Y-you do?" I asked. Hinata nodded shyly. She would look at me in the eye. "Okay Hina your turn!" Ino said cheerfully. "Oh! Me! Me! Pick me!" Sakura yelled.

That's odd...Sakura never does that unless..........

"O-okay...S-sakura t-truth or d-dare?"Hianta asked. "Dare" Sakura said enthusiastically. "O-okay...I dare you to............go to a r-random house a-and ask for a banana." Hinata said. "Ehm...okay? Should I bring my phone with me so I can record this?" Sakura asked. Everyone nodded.

Sakura ran out of the house and made her way to a random house. After a few minutes Sakura came back, gasping for air. She collapsed on the sofa and on her hands was a banana and her phone. Sasuke immediately rushed to her side. Ino took her phone and played the video. There was Sakura on the screen. "Is this working?.......Uhm....oh okay yeah it is!" On the screen showed the street lights glowing in the background. Sakura stopped in front of a dark brown house. "I guess this will do" video Sakura muttered. "Oh my god...you shouldn't have went to THAT house" Ino said. Sakura just stared at her. We all turned our attention back to the phone.

What could've happened? It's not like there was a murderer there...right?

She rang the door bell and waited for a couple of minutes. Then light footsteps could be heard and then the door opened. A man came out with only his boxers. "My, my, what's a sexy looking girl like you doing here?" The man asked. "Uhm...can I have a banana?" Video Sakura asked. "Hehehe you can have mine if you know what I mean" the man said and winked. Sasuke growled. "No I mean the fruit. We humans need potassium in our bodies and bananas are loaded with them" video Sakura explained. "Smart and pretty. I wonder how you'll do in bed?" The man said. "Look, I'm just asking for a banana so can I have one?". "On one condition." The man said. "And that is?" Sakura asked with an eyebrow raised. "If you go inside my house and get the banana yourself" the man said with a smirk. Sakura looked serious and then nodded. She went in the house and went to the kitchen. She was about to get a banana when (I'm guessing) the man hugged her from behind. "Hey! Let me go!" Video Sakura yelled. "NEVER!" The man yelled. After that the video kinda got blurry but I'm guessing Sakura beat him up and ran out of the house. Then the video ended.

So it was a pervert........

The Teme was furious. He was about to go out to beat up the man but Sakura gently held on to his wrist. And surprisingly, (since he was aggressive) he stopped. "Don't worry about him Sasuke-kun. I already beat the crap out of him" Sakura said with a smirk. Sasuke sighed then nodded. And then the game continued. "Naruto truth or dare?"           
" Dare me!!!"  I yelled. Sakura smirked.

Well shit........this is gonna be bad........

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Hinata" Sakura said. I felt my face heat up. I turned to Hinata and her face was as pink as Sakura's hair. 

We went upstairs into a closet, and we were locked in. They had a timer on and gave us some privacy. It was quiet and dark in the closet. And we were really close. REALLY , REALLY, close. I decided to break the ice. "Hey Hinata...." I said. "Y-yeah?" She asked. "Did you mean what you said earlier? About you liking me?" I asked. "U-uh, y-yeah...I-I did....but I-I know that you d-d-don't like me back s-so....." She stuttered and whispered quietly.

That's it. I can't hold it in anymore.

So I kissed her.

Hinata let out a small 'eep' and then kissed me back. Her lips were soft and gentle and she tasted sweet. Since we were humans we needed air so we broke apart. "You....have no...idea...how long.....I wanted to do...that" I said, panting. "R-really?" Hinata asked. "Y-yeah" I said. Then I leaned in and kissed her again. After we broke apart I decided to ask Hinata a question," Hina....will you be my girlfriend?". Hinata hugged me and went on her tippy toes so she can reach me, and whispered in my ear, "Yes". I felt so happy, so I kissed her again. And that ended up as a heated make out session.

When we heard the timer went off we stopped. Ino and Sakura opened the closet and saw us holding hands. They smiled and said 'congratulations'. Then we went downstairs. Everyone saw our hands together and said 'congrats' although Neji and Tenten being the older and overprotective ones said,"If you break her heart you will wish you were dead". "I-I w-won't! I lover her!" I said, scared of what will happen to me. Hinata smiled and squeezed my hand. We continued our game of truth or dare until the door bell rang. Sakura tensed up, thinking about the perverted man. The Teme comforted her. She hugged him and he played with her bright pink locks. Although he had an emotionless face, it was not hard to miss the light blush in his cheeks.

Looks like someone's in love! I wonder if Sakura and Ino planned for me and Hinata to get together. Well I'm gonna return the favour by having Sasuke and Sakura get together!!!!

"Pizza!!!" I yelled. Hinata giggled quietly. And we all ate our pizzas (with me and Hinata being the couple, fed each other).

"So what next?" Tenten asked. Ino hummed and started to think. "You guys want to watch some anime? I heard there's a new anime called 'Nasuro'," Sakura suggested. "Oh the one with the ninjas?" Tenten asked. Sakura nodded. "I've been dying to watch that anime! Seriously I had to wait for 2 months!" Ino yelled. "Nasuro? What's it about?" I asked. "Okay so a long long time ago the nine tailed fox attacked the hidden leaf village. And since it was powerful, the people decided to seal it into a new born baby child who's name is "Nasuro"." Ino explained. "Cool! Let's go watch it!" I said with excitement.

We all went to the living room once more and went to the blankets. We all got comfy and Sakura pressed the play button. As the anime progressed everyone seemed to have a connection with at least 1 person. The main character,Nasuro, was getting bullied and everyone hated him and accusing him for being the reincarnation of the nine tails. And I can't help but think of the way everyone treated me before Sasuke, Neji, and Shikamaru came. The feeling of sadness and loneliness, the feeling that no one wanted you around, the feeling that you weren't supposed to be alive and you don't belong.

One of the characters reminded me of the Teme. That cool aura, the glares, and last but not the least the smirks. Oh yes those smug smirks was what reminded me of the teme the most. I glanced at the said person and caught him smiling at the tv screen. I sighed and paid attention to the screen once more.

There was also a pink haired girl there, and she reminded me of Sakura. But I guess it's only the hair and not the attitude. The girl in the anime was a major fan girl of the guy that reminded me of the Teme. Although she was smart, she should have spent her time training rather than looking pretty.

And last but not least there was another girl there that just reminds me of Hinata. She's shy, quiet, kind, and caring. Although it is quite obvious that she like Nasuro.

Hinata squeezed my hand again and I squeezed it back. I glanced at her and she had a smile on her face.

So I smiled too.