Problems occour again

~Sakura's POV~

"He really said that?" Tenten asked. "Yeah." I say and plopped down beside Hinata on the lunch table. "No way! That's so sweet!" Ino squealed. It was lunch and the girls had dragged me over to a new lunch table today. They demanded (coughInoandTenten) details about the confession. "Who knew Sasuke could be so sweet!" Tenten exlaimed. I sent them a small smile before asking, "Where are the boys?" "Oh~?" Ino purred. "You're interested in seeing them, huh~?" "You just want to see your boyfriend, don't you~?" Tenten joined in. "No! That's not it! I-I'm just worried..." I explained. "Mmhmm~!" They both said in a teasing tone. Hinata giggled. "What about you, Hinata? What do you think of their relationship?" Tenten asked. "W-well, if Sa-Sakura really L-loves Sa-Sasuke then I s-support it. As l-long as she's h-happy, right?" The Hyuga said. "Awww!" Ino and Tenten said. "Group hug!" We all hugged with big smiles plastered on our faces.

—Sasuke's POV—

"Ne, ne, tell me more, Teme!" Naruto complained. "Tch, I just confessed that's all." I say and crossed my arms. We were at the roof of the school for lunch this time. "But I want to know moooooorreeee~!" Naruto yelled. "I already told you—" I say in irritation. "Naruto, he already told you.." Shikamaru said lazily. Naruto stopped complaining. Then a heard a sob. "Are you......what the hell why are you crying?!" Neji exlaimed. "M-my little Sakura-chan has grown up now! Time flies you know?" He says. "Stop acting as if you're her daddy!" I said. "Oh! I'm not acting! I really am her daddy!" The blonde said happily. "Wait....you're a father? But you're so young?" Shikamaru said. "Eh~?" Naurto said in confusion. "Oblivious Baka." I muttered. Then we heard a cellphone ring. Mines to be exact. It was from...my father? "Father.." I say. "Sasuke. Look, there is some important news. And I'll get right to the point..." He said.

"You're engaged. And I want you to transfer to America as soon as possible."

WHHHAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

A/N: I'm so sorry it's short! And I'm so sorry for not updating! And I'm so sorry that this chapter is a little.....crappy. GOMEN! T~T