Christmas special

Hello all you beautiful people! Lolol! Anywho thank you very much for following "Nerds"! And for that I made this special Christmas theme side story! (Since it's almost Christmas and all) I hope you like it! Oh and please follow me! And I do not own Naruto or its characters.

—Neji's POV—

It's been a few weeks since Hinata-sama and that Dobe started to date. Whenever they go on a date my overprotective-cousin-mode goes on and when Hinata-sama gets ready I lay down all the rules. "Come back at 8:00pm sharp. If you don't yo—" "Jeez calm down Neji. And I will, just chillax okay?" Naruto said. I narrowed my eyes at him," and don't you dare do anything to her you hear me!?" "Gosh you sound like she's your daughter. I mean, you're even more strict than Hiashi-san!" He replied. "And I'm not a pervert!" He added. I glared," Good."

"N-neji-nii-san you have to stop being so strict to Naruto-kun!" Hinata lectured after she got ready. "But—" I protested. "N-No buts Neji-nii-san! I can handle myself! And plus, you're one of Naruto-Kun's best friends don't you trust him?" "I....fine..." I agreed. Naruto smiled his usual goofy smile. They waved goodbye and entered the car. And Naruto being the gentleman he is, opened the door for Hinata-sama. I watched as the two lovebirds rode of together happily.

All of a sudden my phone beeps. I had a text from Tenten.

—ON NEJI'S PHONE—

TENTEN: Hey Ice cube!
NEJI: Hello to you too baby Panda
TENETEN: Oh come on Neji! I told you to stop calling me that!
NEJI: Hn
TENTEN: HEY!!!
NEJI: what do you want Ten?
TENTEN: what can't your best friend say hi?
NEJI: The truth.
TENTEN: Okay, okay fine you caught me Hyuga!
NEJI: Tell.
TENTEN: Okay so....theres this Christmas party that's going on...and well the girls discussed about who they were going to bring and.....
NEJI: You want me to come with you?
TENTEN: well...yeah
TENTEN: I promise it won't mean anything...I mean like—
NEJI: okay.
TENTEN: You will?
NEJI: sure.
TENTEN: Thanyou, Thank you! Uhm...uh I mean cool...
NEJI: haha you're pretty weird
TENTEN: Admit it you love me for being weird
NEJI: yeah I do.
TENTEN:...you do love me?
NEJI: well yeah as a friend of course
TENTEN:...Oh...yeah of course, Hahaha what else would it be? Anyway the party is at Suigetsu's house so yeah.
TENTEN: Prepare to see me all "dazzled up"!
NEJI: By dazzled up you mean wearing sweats and a hoodie right?
TENTEN: Haha I wish but alas I am friends with a fashion goddess so I wouldn't be able to go without being "dressed for the occasion"
NEJI: hah.
TENTEN: k well Ino's calling me (probably about the clothes again)
TENTEN: I'll text you about the details of the party later
NEJI: ok
TENTEN: cya!
NEJI: Hn.

—END OF CONVERSATION—

I read over the conversation again. I can't believe I actually agreed to go to that party. And I can't believe I said that I loved her for being wired. I mean I loved her for being weird as a friend right? That made no sense whatsoever but.............just friends..................right? I let out a deep frustrated sigh. "Girl problems?" Someone said form behind. I turned around to see my uncle, Hiashi, also known as Hianta's dad and the leader of the Hyuga's. "Uh...I-i...uhm.." I heard myself stutter. I mentally cursed myself for stuttering in front of my uncle. The said man laughed and leaned against they door frame. "You're just like your father" "what?" I asked. "Back in the old days your father met your mother. Personally I find her interesting. She was different, more....boy-ish. She didn't care about appearance at all. I had already met your auntie and we were already together." He said. I listened to what he had to say. "And one day I found him on his bed thinking about your mother. Although he may not show it because he had his pride of being a Hyuga, he was confused about how he felt for your mother." He explained. "Your auntie forced me to help her get your father and mother to get together. And surprisingly it worked. Just the sight of you thinking made me remember about your love-struck father" he chuckled. I looked at him with shock. My mother and father never told me about their love story, nor have they told me that it was auntie and uncle who got them together in the first place. He smiled. "What's she like?" He asked. "Uhm..well she's boy-ish, she's smart, popular, sporty, childish, sweet, funny, bubb—" but I got cut off by my uncle laughing out loud. "Okay I get it. Seriously, you can probably write a whole book about this girl. Say, whats her name?" I felt myself blush. I've never seen this side of my uncle. Usually he's stoic and serious yet right now he's laughing and smiling. "Tenten." I replied. "Tenten huh? Well kid, you seem to like her a lot. I say you should make a move before she finds you disinteresting." And with that he walked back to his office. I stood there, my mouth wide open and shocked.