Popular girls

"Hello" = thinking
"Hello" = talking
~Sakura's POV~
   "Sa......ku.....Saku....ra! SAKURA!!!!!!" Someone yelled. I sat up from my bed and looked around for any signs of danger. But all I saw was my best friend, Ino. "Finally you're awake, sheesh forehead why do you have to be so hard to wake up?" she asked in an irritated voice. I ignore her question. "Well I'm 'sorry'. I was having such I nice dream thanks for ruining it pig" I said in a sarcastic voice. "Oh it was my pleasure!" She said in the same tone of my voice.                

"Okay look Sakura you gotta get ready for school." She said seriously. "5 more minutes...." I said lazily. "Sakura. You don't want to be late, well I don't want to be late...So get your butt up because it almost 7:40" she demanded. When she said 7:40 I sat back up again and looked at her face. Then I looked at my alarm clock that hasn't gone off yet. Then I realized that I sent the alarm to 8:30 not 7:30.
Shoot..

I ran to the washroom and took a fast, cold shower. Then I went to my room and got my clothes.
Stupid alarm clock, stupid time!

I got out of my house and I saw Ino, Hinata, and Tenten waiting on the car outside. I went to the car and slammed the door. " Hey be careful with my car Sak!" Tenten said. "Right...sorry.." I apologized. Oh yeah I haven't introduced my friends yet! Well you already know Ino, she's my best friend, I've known her since we were in grade 2. She's loud and bossy but she's a good friend. Next is Hinata, she's really sweet and shy. But sometimes she can be evil. And last but not the least, Tenten. She's kind of boy-ish and likes sports and she likes pointy weapons too. The four of us are the popular girls in school. Now you may think, "Wow you're popular! So you must have everything right?" Or "Oh..you're popular.. You must be snobby like all the other popular people". Even if we are popular it doesn't mean we have everything. I mean we have fame and a bunch of fans but that's all and we aren't snobby like those other popular people (we aren't play girls either!) we just mind our own business. Lots of people have different thoughts on us but what they didn't know was that all of this popular stuff was just an act. We don't like makeup and we don't go to parties actually we are kinda nerdy and we like to play video games. Now you are probably thinking "Then why are you doing this?" Simple, because we were forced to. Our parents own their own companies and they are rich and "popular". So when our parents found out what we really are they forced us to become popular. It probably doesn't make sense but don't worry because it didn't make sense to any of us in the beggining...

Anyway...fortunately we got to school on time (with five minutes until the bell rings). When we got out of Tenten's car and we were instantly surrounded by fans.

We somehow found a way to get away from them. We ran and went to a classroom. We thought no one would be there but someone was already there. No, four people were already there. There were four boys. One had blonde spiky hair and blue eyes, one had hair that resembled a pineapple, one had long dark brown hair and lavender eyes (kinda like Hinata) and the other had black hair (with a hint of blue) and black mysterious eyes. I tired to remember who they were. Then I looked at the guy who had the same eyes as Hinata. Then it all made sense. These four were the nerds of the whole school. Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, Neji Hyuga, and Sasuke Uchiha.