Wait...what?

Hello! So "best friends" is no longer continuing. Lolol anywho! Please tell me what you thought about this chapter and please follow me!! Thank you!!

~Ino's POV~

I jumped on my bed the moment I got home. I was so tired and frustrated with school.

Why does math have to be so complicated!?

I screamed out my built up frustration. "Honey is everything alright?" My mom said with worry. I suddenly felt embarrassed for screaming and acting like an immature kid." Yeah I'm fine mom. Sorry about that" I lied. "Okay if you say so" she says. She gives me another worried look then closes the door behind her. I let out a frustrated sigh. I stayed in my cozy bed for a few minutes to calm myself down. After that I got up then stomped across the room to get my bag. I took my math homework out then threw it on the desk in my room. I let out a deep sigh again. I sat down on the chair and looked at the questions on the sheet.

The questions,numbers and signs were giving me a headache. It was like I was stuck in an unfamiliar world with numbers everywhere. I tried to recall what Asuma-sensei said about the homework and some tricks to solve it easier but of course I just had to not listen. I let out a groan.

I decided to do something else to calm myself then later on do the math homework later.

And plus, it's Friday! I still have the weekends to figure this thing out!

I took out one of my many sketchbooks and went back to my chair. I slid the math homework to the side to make room for my sketch book. I felt myself relax and calm down. I let my brain wonder off and let my hand move on its own. After about half an hour or so my hand stopped moving and I looked at what I sketched. It was a...well it's really hard to explain really. There were random shapes everywhere ,lines, curves, and numbers. ActuAlly if you look at it it looks like a clock. A really weird clock. Then my hand started to move on it own again. After a few minutes I looked at my drawing again. On one of the clocks hands was a girl standing. On the other was a boy. They stood in a middle hugging. As I kept on looking at it I was starting to imagine something.

Ahhgg! Stop it! Stop thinking about him and you trying to be together!!!!

I let out a sigh then closed my sketch book and put it back on my shelf. Then my mom entered my room. "Honey get dressed we are going to someone's house" she says. Then she closed the door. I sighed (what is it with me and sighing today?) then went to my dresser. I picked out a black skirt ( With shorts underneath. You never know if there are any sickos and perverts there) and a fancy long sleaved white button-up top. I decided to put my hair in a loose braid. I grabbed my purse and shoved my phone in.

I sat in the living room and waited for both of my parents. "You two look so beautiful" my dad said. "Aww! Your so sweet!" My mom said. I muttered out a 'thanks'. After my parents stop complimenting and being all lovey-dovey to each other, we entered the car then drove to the Nara's house.

I don't know why but that last name sounded so familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. I looked out the window the whole entire ride.

We reached a house and went through the big gates. My parents and I were treated by a man and a woman who had both brown hair and dark brown eyes. The man had a scar on his right eyebrow. And his hair looked really familiar. It's like I've seen it before somewhere. I pushed the thought away and greeted the couple politely. " so this is your daughter! Its very nice to meet you!" The lady says,"Oh I have a son he's about the same age as you I think you guys will get along nicely! Just wait okay I'll just go get him" then she leaves. "Come in" the man said. He and my parents were talking about stuff and I just took a seat on one of the couches and looked around. I was getting really bored. I heard a noise coming from upstairs then. Then the lady came back and behind her was a boy. But not just any other boy. It was Shikamaru. My eyes widened.

No way but— oh...Shikamaru NARA. So that's why the mans hair style was familiar...and the name Nara...OMG HES NOT WEARING GLASSES!!! OMG HE LOOKS SO CU— NO! Ino yamanaka you DID NOT just call Shikamaru a cutie!!!

His dark brown eyes widened when he saw me. It was weird to see him without his glasses but what was more weird is that why would he try to look like a nerd when really he looks so perfect?

"Shikamaru this is Ino. Ino this is my son, Shikamaru" Shikamaru's mom said," Shikamaru go give a tour of the house to Ino. Come to the kitchen later for dinner okay" after she left it was kind of awkward between us. But after I asked Shikamaru why he hid everything, and if he can just be himself around me ( I asked him to be himself around other people but he argued back and said only to me. I never knew there was that kind of side to him.) we started to closer to each other (probably even more than before).

"...and this is the garden" Shikamaru said. "Wow!" I said. We sat under a tree and looked at the stars and plants, making a few comments and jokes about stuff. "I've always loved the garden when it was little" I said. "Why?" Shikamaru asked. "Because it's peaceful. I can calm down and just......be myself" I said. "But honestly I think I find the garden even more beautiful when it's night time." "Because of the stars?" He asked. "Yeah. I have a thing for stars too. Kinda like how you have a thing for clouds." I said. "Hey I do not have a thing for clouds" he said. I laughed," yeah sure you don't. Then tell me mister genius, if you don't have a thing for clouds. Then why do you know all of the things?" "I— I okay fine I do have a thing for clouds" he admitted. I laughed again. Then it was silent. It was really peaceful. "That's the Ursa minor" I said pointing at the stars. Shikamaru hummed and looked at it. I pointed out other constellations and he looked at them. It's had been a while since we were outside in the garden and I was starting to feel cold. Shikamaru noticed it and placed his arm around me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. I felt my face getting hotter. It was a good thing it was kind dark outside. "Well you're cold right? So I figured if I stayed close to you you would feel warmer. You know body heat. And plus if my mom found out I was not being a gentleman my life is over" he said. It was silent again. No one said anything. We just stayed in our comfortable position and looked at the stars.

I felt safe in Shikamaru's arms. It was like I belonged there. And we stayed like that for a while. Just looking at the stars and in each other's arms (hey that rymmed!).