Party time!

Hello! Okay so from now on there won't be just one point of view (POV)  in every chapter! But maybe some of them will still have just one point of view (POV)! Anyways, I do not own Naruto. Please follow me and please continue to read nerds!

~Tentens POV~

"You what!?!?" I yelled. Sakura sighed and nodded. "Wait as sec, so you're saying that the kidnapper wants YOU to deliver the money to them? And in person?" Ino asked. Sakura nodded again and kept quiet. "This is bullshi—" I yelled but got interrupted. "Exactly, and that's why you aren't going" Sasuke said with a serious expression. "But Sasuke—!" "I....I think S-sasuke-s-san is r-right. I-it might be t-too dangerous a-and you might g-get hurt" Hinata said shyly. "I—" Sakura protested but got cut off again. "Yeah just like my Hina-chan said, its too dangerous and you're like a little sister to me Sakura-chan, -ttebayo!" Naruto yelled. "But—!" "Hold on a sec, what if we look at this the logical way" Shikamaru said when he finally woke up. "What do you mean by the 'logical way'?" Ino asked. "I mean, if we don't let Sakura go, what will happen to Sasuke's mom? Remember if Sakura doesn't go, your mom's life is in danger" Shikamaru said as he looked at Sasuke's direction. "So what are you trying to say, Nara?" Sasuke growled. "Im saying that its either Sakura's life........or your mom's" "There has to be another way, right?" I asked in a whisper. "I believe that there is a way for Sakura and Mikoto to both be alive after this" Neji said with a calm expression and he placed his hand on mine. "What if—" Sasuke protested but Sakura cut him off. "Don't you trust me Sasuke?"  "I do but—" "Good, then if you do trust me, let me go. I can handle this stuff" she said as she placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke sighed and muttered, "Annoying..." We all exchanged solemn gazes.

Everyone looks pretty down...even Naruto, who is usually all smiles...

"Hey" I said breaking the silence. "Why don't we go to the bar later? The situation right now is really tense, especially for you two" I said as I looked at Sakura and Sasuke's direction. Everyone nodded except for Sakura and Sasuke. "Come on you two, we are just having a little fun! And you guys are so stressed, you need to just party!" Ino said. "I know its just that you make us" Sakura said as she looked at Hinata's, and my direction. "wear revealing clothes and it makes me feel weird" Sakura said with an emotionless face. Sasuke's face turned into a light shade of pink, Naruto had a foxy, mischievous grin, Neji was getting redder every second, and Shikamaru's eyes were wide open.

Ah...boys will always be perverts....

"So?" Ino asked. "Nothing, its just that this time, don't make us wear those short dresses agin." "Fine..." Ino said in defeat.

"Okay guys, go home and get ready for the party. Sasuke, drive Sakura home, then pick her up later" Ino said. "Hai" we all said and went to our vehicles. "See you guys later!" I yelled then went in Neji's car. When Neji was starting the engine he smirked and looked at me. "So you wear 'short dresses' huh?" "HEY! I had no choice okay! It was either I wear that stupid dress or I have to face Ino's wrath and still wear it!" I pouted. "I actually want to see you wear a short dress, and I want to see your hair down too" he said as he looked at the road in front of him. "Well Mr. Hyuga, you will never see me in a short dress and my hair down" I said with a victorious smirk. "Well when we get married I will" he said with a smirk. "Wha—! N-neji!" I yelled. "What?" He asked innocently. "Idiot..." I muttered out. He gave me one of those stupid, handsome, smirks. I felt my face heat up and I looked away.