Scary movies, screaming, and....hugging?

-FLASHBACK-

The bell and just rung signalling that it was lunch. Our four heroes (lol reminds me of Pokémon kinda) were heading of to the big old Sakura tree when someone yelled out their names. "Naruto! Sasuke! Neji! Shika! Wait up!" That "someone" was Ino Yamanaka. "Ino?" The four boys asked. "Finally...I finally.. Caught up to...you...guys.." She said, breathless. "Here sit down" Shikamaru offered. The four boys and Ino sat down on a nearby bench. "So what happened?" Neji asked. "Huh? Oh nothing it's just that I'm having a sleepover tomorrow. So I was wondering.....do you guys want to come too?" Ino asked. The four boys had a confused expression on their faces.
After a deathly silence Sasuke decided to ask Ino a question," who's coming too? Surely it's not just the four of us and you". "Of course not! I'm also going to invite Hinata, Sakura, and Tenten!" Ino said happily," so it could be all of us in one big group!". There was a chorus of 'ohs' and, 'okays'. "So are you guys coming?" The blonde girl asked. "I'm in!" Naruto said cheerfully. "Troublesome...why not." Shikamaru said. "It is quite a good idea ,so why not." Neji replied. "Agreed" Sasuke said." Great! So here's my address and phone number. Come by my house tomorrow at...7:00 pm! See you!" Ino grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down her address and phone number. When she left there was a mischievous look in her eyes. Naruto and Shikamaru didn't notice it but Sasuke and Neji did.
"This is gonna' be so much fun!" Naruto said in a hyper voice.The other three boys hummed with agreement. On their way to the cherry blossom tree, Sasuke and Neji stayed at the back and purposely walked slow.
"You noticed it?" Sasuke asked. "Hmm" Neji hummed. " I don't trust that look that she gave. It's like she was planning soemthing" Sasuke said. "You're right. I do have a gut feeling that something weird will happen at the sleepover" Neji replied. "HOI! NEJI! SASUKE! HURRY UP!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke and Neji ran over to them. "Geez you guys are so slow" Naruto complained. The two human ice cubes just "Hn"ed and continued to walk. Neither talked about what they saw.

-FLASHBACK END-

—Naruto's POV—

I was finally done packing all my stuff when my phone went off. The evil coldhearted ice cube ass ( A.k.a Sasuke) was calling me. (Sorry for all the Sasuke lovers out there!! Pls dont get offended or hate ~Author)

"Hey Ice cube" I said. "I told you to stop calling me that, idiot" Sasuke said, irritated. "Hey, you're best friends with an idiot" I laughed. "Whatever. I'm almost at your house so get your bags and wait for me" Sasuke said coldly. "Okay!" I said cheerfully then I hung up. After 3 minutes of waiting in the living room, Sasuke's car finally showed up. I ran out of the house ( forgetting my keys then running back inside to lock the door) and went to his car. I opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. As soon as I sat down, Sasuke started the car, then drove off. "So are you picking up Neji and Shikamaru?" I asked. "Hn." Sasuke replied. "What too busy to answer? Is it cuz' you're thinking of Sakura?" I teased. Sasuke shot me a glare from the corner of his eye and then looked back at the road," I wasn't. And shut up you Hinata loving freak" Sasuke said, then he smirked.

Oh it is so on!

We teased each other about our crushes the whole time. After we picked up Shikamaru and Neji we headed straight to Ino's house. It was quiet in the car. Though there were a few side talks but only a few. I decided to break the silence by asking them a question that I've been thinking of since Ino asked us to come over to the sleepover," Hey, do you guys think we should just drop the nerd act?"." Hmm...I think that's a good idea." Shikamaru said. "Yeah and I guess we are pretty close with them..." Neji trailed off. "So it's settled, we drop the nerd act and show them our true selves!" I said. "Sakura already knows how I look like" Sasuke said. "But that's just Sakura you can't forget about Ino Hinata-chan and Tenten" I pointed out. Sasuke "Hn"ed and focused on the road again.