Future time!

~3rd POV~

It had been 3 years since that day.

Naruto had eventually taken over his fathers company and was now on his way to becoming the greatest principal ever. Or so he says.

Hinata had also taken over the Hyuga company. Hiashi was a very proud father and couldn't be more happy for his two daughters.

The couple had stayed together through thick and thin and now came the time for Naruto to ask an important question to Hinata. "Hinata, I love you. And I am the most happiest man on the world to have met you." Naruto says. "N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked worriedly. "But I'm afraid we can't stay together like this." Naruto continued. Hianta's eyes widened and tears threatened to fall. Naruto kneeled down on one knee and took out a small box. He opened it and there lay a beautiful ring. "Hinata, I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" Naruto asked. Hinata's tears fell down as she hugged Naruto. "H-hai!" The future Uzumaki bride yelled out in joy.

The two couldn't be more happier.

Ino and Shikamaru had also taken over their family companies. Their parents had engaged them after they graduated and the two didn't mind at all. They too were very happy with each other.

As for Tenten and Neji, their long distance relationship had been going well. The three long year trip to France had been over and Tenten couldn't wait to see her Boyfriend. "Neji!" Tenten yelled in joy as she saw her boyfriend. She ran towards the Hyuga and the two shared a tight embrace. There were wolf whistles around the airport as the people were happy to see the couple come back together after three long years.

The last couple, Sakura and Sasuke had been going well too. They had also taken over the company and their parents also engaged them. "Ne, Sasuke, I'm glad things turned out well." Sakura said as she visited her fiancé in his office. "Hn." Sasuke said as he studied a paper. Sasuke had black glasses on and continued to flip through the papers. "Huh? You still kept your glasses?" Sakura giggled. Sasuke looked up and smirked. "Yeah I did." Sakura leaned closer to her fiancé and took his glasses off. "My, my, you're still a nerd." Sakura says. "I'm your nerd." Sasuke said as he leaned in closer. The two kissed but got interrupted by someone coughing behind them. "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" Shisui yelled as he dropped off more papers for Sasuke to fill out. The two chuckled and kissed again.

Why yes, things were going exceptionally well. For it doesn't matter what your social status is, weather you're a nerd or a popular. True love will always shine through.

The end

A/N: I'm so sorry for the ending! I'm not that really good yet T~T.

Wow I can't actually believe that "nerds" is over! I'm so very thankful for all of those who supported me and for all the people who gave me good comments! I'm so very happy that I finished (and quite sad if I may add) "nerds"!

For the one who emailed me: please don't think that I am offended. You never did anything wrong :)

As I said I am only 12. I really got into anime when I was just 9. Naruto had been one of my favourites especially since it had action. I discovered what a "fanfiction" was and soon got hooked in them. I had lots and lots of ideas for stories and made an account to share it to the world. Honestly I never would've figured that my story would become so popular. It really made me happy :)

Thank you again very much. I sure do hope that my story was good and also made you happy. Please check out my other story in the process, "A mission of love".

Sincerely,
Author-chan~