Troublesome...

-Shikamaru's POV-
     After we met the girls I found myself getting kind of attached to Ino. Yes, she's bossy sometimes, troublesome even, but she just has this thing that's making me attached. It's like she poured a magic potion on me.

   Then Kakashi-sensei announced the partners. Of all the people in the world I had to be partnered up with Ino. It's not that I don't mind it's just... She gets too troublesome sometimes.

And what's more is that Ino's popular. More specifically, popular with the boys. Has about...100 fans or so...and most are boys. Man, I can already feel their eyes glaring at me.

Troublesome...I really hope I'll survive this year...

   I went to my first class, biology with Orochimaru-sensei. To be honest, I find him to be a little...weird. I have biology with Sasuke. And since we are nerds we were to sit in the same table.

   Anyway, I find Orochimaru-sensei weird because he looks at Sasuke weirdly. It's like he wants him. And I'm pretty sure Sasuke noticed it too.

Anyway, after biology I went to math class with Asuma-sensei. As always I was the first to arrive. A couple of minutes later, the other students came in. Then Asuma-sensei came. Then I noticed that someone wasn't here.

Where's Ino?

Then the door opened. And in came Ino. Her face was pink and she looked distracted. "Sorry I'm late Asuma-sensei" Ino said. "It's fine. Now go take a seat." Asuma-sensei said. I kept on looking at Ino. The way she moved was so...so graceful. But I would never admit that to her.

  I wasn't aware that class had started when I got called on. "Shikamaru!" Asuma-sense I yelled. My head turned and I looked at Asuma-sensei. "What is the answer to this question?" He asked. Fortunately, I had an IQ over 200 so i quickly found the answer. "The answer is 748" I answered. "Good" Asuma-sensei said. With that, he continued with the lesson again.

  I sighed with relief.

That was close...way too close...

Then the bell rang. I was just about to leave when Asuma-sensei told me to stay for a couple seconds.

"So what was that?" He asked. "What was what?" I said. " You weren't paying attention in class" he said.

Troublesome...

" Don't I always?" I said. Asuma-senses smiled, "You were looking at Ino".

No use in lying to him..

"So?" I asked. Asuma-sensei smiled again. "Go for it Shikamaru" he said. I felt my face getting hot. I sighed and turned my head,"Troublesome..." Then I walked away.