Partners

"Seriously?" = thinking
"Seriously" = talking
-Naruto's POV-
No way. I can't believe it. I'm actually partners with Hinata! One of the popular girls! A HYUGA! Wow I'm so excited!

"Looks like we're partners Naruto-Kun" Hinata said with a smile. My eyes widened when she said "kun" at the end of my name. Hinata then realized what she said, started to stutter and say sorry. She was turning red too. Maybe she's getting sick?

She's cute when she stutters...wait what did I just say?

I laughed ,"it's okay Hinata-'chan' " When i said chan she turned even more red. "O-oi are you okay? Do tell me you're sick?" I asked. "N-n-no I....I'm f-fine" she stuttered.

Kakashi-sensei said the other people who would be partnered up.

"Sakura Haruno...and Sasuke Uchiha"
"Ino yamanaka... And Shikamaru Nara"
"Tenten Kunai...and Neji Hyuga"

The four nerds partnered up with the four popular girls... This should be a fun year!

After Kakashi-sensei told us our partners he let us do whatever we want, but as long as we were quiet.

Man I love this teacher...he lets us do whatever we want!!!

I started to talk to Hinata-chan again. After that the bell rang. Hinata and I only have 2 classes together so we promised to see each other at lunch.

I packed up my stuff and headed for my next class.