"And so I was wondering. If maybe you'd like to have lunch with me later around noon-"

"Can't."

He stops and lets go of me, "and why the hell not?"

"I've got plans with someone else.."

I place the dishes in the sink and he follows behind me like a puppy.

OOO I want a puppy.

"Who? Where? When? And why?" I go to reach for the rag and he stops me. "Lizzy. My love."

"Mhmmm." I mumble.

His hands cup my face and I stare at his eyes. "Who are you going to lunch with?"

"Some guy-"

"Uh no." He stops and picks me up bridal style. A scream leaves my lips as he tosses me on the couch and begins to tickle me.

"NO NOT THE TICKLES. PLEASE."

I laugh as tears roll down my cheeks but he continues anyways. "Who is he!"

I just laugh harder as his hands make patterns around my stomach.

"IMMA PEE MYSELF AIDEN!" I screech.

"Tell me missy."

"I-" I laugh again, "I was joking you squib!"

His hands freeze, "did you just-"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"You did not just call me a squib..."

A/n yes I'm a big Harry Potter fan.

"I did. I did indeed."

"And you lied to me!"

I giggle which causes him to raise a brow. "Oh this is funny to you huh?"

"I think it's funny how you think that'd I'd ever think to ditch you and go eat with someone else for lunch even though I'm in love with you and I want you at this moment in time. Yeah I think it's funny that you think I think that.."

His lips form a grin.

"You want me at this moment in time?" I catch a hint of playful flirtatiousness and immediately feel heat rush to my face.

I nibble on my lower lip, "well.. I mean- yes." he stops and i wonder what he will do with this information he has just received.

"Your wish is my command." With that his hands find the fabric of his shirt and in a swift motion it's on the other side of the room. He lifts me up and I grab onto his shoulders as he carries me into our bedroom.

---

I place my fork on my empty plate, I absolutely love eating at new places with Aiden. We pretend to be different people.

"Wendy. Darling mind passing me the salt." He says, he's been practicing on his British accent.

"Why of course Walter. Here you go." As I hand it to him the waitress comes.

"Everything alright over here?" Her smile looks almost painful as it lays plastered on her face. I just want the poor girl to get a break.

"Everything is lovely. Right Wendy?"

"Of course!" I take a sip of my soda and lift my pinky.

"Though you wouldn't mind telling me where any stores are that sell.." Aiden stops. "Oh what do the Americans call them.."

I stare at him trying hard not to laugh as the young waitress stands there puzzled.

"Is it a store of clothing sir?"

"No no. It's.." finally he snaps his fingers. "Toilet!" He claps. "Yes you see we have this 'toilet' at home and it's completely destroyed I just need to find a store for a new one." He stands there waiting and I nearly face palm myself.

"You mean like a store for bathroom equipment. You can go to a bed bath and beyond-"

"See I saw that." Aiden interrupts her. "But I don't want a bed or beyond whatever that's suppose to mean. No I just want a store for the loo." He smiles, "do you understand?"

"Uh.." she turns to me and I shake my head.

"Darling I think the poor lady doesn't know what you speak of. These Americans are far more difficult then I thought.."

A/n this is honestly so funny to write bc I know if someone stands up and says "America sucks" they both would get so patriotic. AHAHAHA

"I'm afraid that's the only store you can go to unless there's a.." she shrugs. "Toilet store near by. I'm terribly sorry."

Aiden stands. "No it's fine really." He takes out his wallet and hands her a hundred dollar bill. "That should cover it right? I'm not sure how this American money works.."

I stand up and push in my chair while Aiden takes my hand.

"Sir! This is far too much!"

"Oh it's fine darling!" I wave back at her and grin.

She stands there looking more confused then ever.

I laugh as Aiden and I make it in to the car. "Really a hundred dollars?"

He smirks, "eh she deserved it."

I shake my head at the thought of anyone having to deal with us at their restaurant.

"We are insane.." I whisper.

"And I absolutely love it." He says grabbing my hand.

---

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. EXCUSE ANY ERRORS. ❤️❤️❤️❤️