"Welcome, Rodrico." The host of the event Mr. Balen Darwins approached them.

"It's good to see you, old friend." Rodrico smiled.

"It's good to see you boys, and little miss Elaina." Balen smiled giving each of the Larcuena boys a handshake while bending slightly to place a fatherly kiss on Elaina's forehead. "Welcome back, Elaina."

"Thank you, uncle Balen." She smiled.

"You kids go mingle while I speak to Balen." Rodrico said, his sons nodded and he turned to his little girl, "No boys, Elaina." Giggling she shook her head and waved as he was whisked away with Balen Darwins.

Noticing the bar in the corner she walked over settling herself on an empty stool ordering a glass of water. The empty seat next to her was soon occupied and her head turned her eyes meeting that of dark ones.

"Oh." She squeaked looking away nervous not noticing the glass cup had already settled in front of her toppling it over and spilling it. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized profusely, her eyes widening when she noticed the water had dripped onto the handsome mans pants making her frown.

"I'm so sorry." She turned to him apologizing to him.

"It's okay." He brushed off grabbing the clean towel the bartender handed him. "One glass of vodka." He ordered once he had finished wiping his trousers.

"I-I'll pay for your drink as an apology, please." She frowned, he shook his head.

"It's alright." He shook his head, "If you could tell me your name I will take that as an apology." Elaina's face flushed.

"E-Elaina." She stammered.

"Your vodka sir." The bartender handed him the glass. She watch the strange man grunted taking the glass into his hand and raising it to his lips.

"Nikolai Valesco." He reached his hand out, Elaina looked away from his handsome face to his hand hesitantly reaching out and grasping his hand, shaking it lightly. Looking up she caught his eyes staring at her and not having the courage to stare at him any longer she ducked her head and took her hand out of his.

"You're very beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." She mumbled softly placing her hands on her cheeks feeling how warm they were.

Taking notice of the other people settling down on the stools beside them, Elaina got up not like the placed getting crowded.

"Where are you going?" Her handsome companion asked noticing her movement.

"Outside," she smiled shyly, "I'm not a big fan of crowds." He nodded getting up from his spot as well.

"May I tag along?" Elaina quietly nodded her head. "Then if you could follow me." She nodded once more following him away from the bar counter and out of the event room.

Elaina followed him with no clue as to where he was leading her, two voices in her head were shouting at her one saying she must turn back and the other telling her to live a little. After many turns he led her out the hotel into the back where she thought would be nothing but an empty spot turned out to be a beautiful large garden, her eyes widened as she saw the fountain with a statue of an angel water pouring out of the angel's open mouth.

"It's beautiful." She breathed admiring the delicate designs on the statue.

"It is." Nikolai commented from behind her. Elaina tore her eyes away from the statue looking around the garden wondering why there was even such a beautiful garden behind the hotel. "Wondering why there's a garden?" He asked, she nodded.

"When the hotel was build almost 60 years ago, Lloyd Noble's wife Tracie wanted to have a small garden in the back just for the old folks to enjoy while they spend their time at the hotel. And when the couple had passed their children, grandchildren expanded in even more." He explained.

"It's magnificent and very well maintained." She smiled taking a seat on the edge of the mountain running her hand through the water creating ripples. The beauty of the full moon reflected in the water. Turning her head she met his dark eyes once more. Holding his stare she smiled shyly trying to hide her nervousness.

The two broke their stare when it started to drizzle and she giggled loving the feel of the water dripping on her exposed skin. Nikolai chuckled a small smile tugging on his lips as he watched her stand her face tilted towards the pouring sky a beautiful smile on her face.

"I like your smile." She smiled turning her head to look at him.

"Your smile is even more beautiful."

The rain started pouring even more and Nikolai took his suit jacket off placing it over her as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and ushered her inside.

"Let's go back." She nodded giving him a small smile. Once under the roof of the hotel she turned to give him back his suit jacket he shook his head.

"Use it to keep you warm."He nodded.

"Oh shoot." She mumbled checking the time on her watch, "I'm really sorry I have to go." She moved quickly going back to the event room. As soon as she entered her brothers flanked her side and she let out a nervous laugh. "ha..ha."

"Where have you been?"

"Whose shirt is that?"

"I went to get fresh air then it started raining so this man gave him his coat before I could get wet and I'm sorry." She rambled. Her head turning when the door opened once more and the man Nikolai Valesco entering the room a dark look on his face yet that seemed to attract the women even more as they flanked his side almost immediately. Giggling under her breath she shook her head lightly.

"Are you okay Eli?" She asked noticing the drained look on his face.

"A bit frustrated." He sighed, she frowned and patted his back. Her brother Ethan was speaking to some men along with her father and she eyed Evan who was checking his phone.

"Is it time to go yet?" She asked.

"We're waiting for Ethan." Evan stated.

She turned her head meeting Nikolai's dark eyes once more standing next to another handsome male who was grinning at him. Giving him a small wave and a teasing smile causing his lips to twitch lightly.

"We can go now." Ethan approached them.

"Finally." Evan breathed.

"We're dropping Iniya off first." Her older brother stated and they nodded.

Giving one last lingering look to Nikolai who stood in the corner she giggled lightly and followed after her brothers out of the room, ignoring the nasty looks she received from women who were interested in the brothers.

'Nikolai Valesco, mhm.' She thought the smile on her face not fading.