She fell asleep with her head on my chest somewhere around the credits. Being tired myself, I turned off the tv and shut my eyes.

***

Zoë, accidentally, woke me up ask she tried to untangle my legs from hers without waking me up.

"Leaving so soon" I smiled, rubbing my eyes.

"Did I wake you? Im so sorry" she apologized.

I laughed, "Don't worry about it"

She picked up her clothe from the floor and began to change. I turned my eyes away from her body to give her at least some privacy.

"Where are you going?" I asked her again.

"Home,to shower and get ready to go to work" She explained as she buttoned her pants.

"Oh you got the job"

"Yeah, it was simple," she paused for a moment, "My boss... she something"

"Is it ok if I drop by and take you out to lunch?"

"Yeah, around 1 sound ok?"

"Yep" I nodded and with that she was out the door. I went into the bathroom and turned the warm shower water on. Last night was great, but I honestly thought it would've been more romantic. There was always a day where something was bothering Zoë so much, and tonight was sadly one of them. I mean I couldn't blame her for missing her parents, but she could've at least left to go with them. I wouldn't mind really. But I guess she had to kind of heart to do that to me, and it surely would've bothered her all night.

The warm water ran down my body and I got in. I was afraid about how the relationship would turn out if all Zoë had was problems going on in her life. I didn't know what I was supposed to do to help her one day, if all she did was shut everyone out.

.ZOE'S POV.

I was ready for what I was hoping would be an actual day on the job instead of cleaning all the dusty bookshelves.

"Where are you going?" my mom asked me as she was getting ready for yet another long day(s) at work.

"I got a job" I said, taking a seat on the white stool.

"Oh really! That's great Zoë, where?"

"This book store at the other side of town"

"Is it the really creepy looking one?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah that one" I told her, "the owner is.."

"I wouldn't say weird because she seems completely normal but there's something about her that's just off, you know?"

Mom didn't reply. Dad's heavy footsteps filled the silence as he came downstairs, he took a seat next to me. My mom went around the counter grabbed some pills and stuck them in her purse.

"So how's work?" I asked dad.

"Long" He replied. They said goodbye and then walk out of the door, leaving me alone once again. I took moms car and drove off to the bookstore. The rusty bell rung as I opened the door. Signally that someone had just walked in.

"You're back" The store owners voice called out from the back, almost in disbelief.

"Yeah that's what you do when you have a job" I said.

"Well I don't have many people that stay long" She came to the register, that I was standing right in front of.

"Do many people come here?" I asked her.