On her words he reminded that time when he looked her in that blue bathrobe and then their kiss and a naughty smile came on his face but he immediately hide it by turning his face...

He said: Haan I remember... beer peete hoe main os room me aya tha...(takes deep sigh) haaa...kitney time baad aise pine ko mila...(after imagining himself with alcohol... he got his senses back )but then...i think os din main ne kuch zyada hi pi li thi...so I just passed out on that bed...

Navya's eyes became wide on this whereas cabir with great difficulty was hiding his loud laugh coz he was continuously noticing Navya's priceless expressions...

Navya thought: is ka matlab isey kuch yaad nahi... is ne jo bola... jo kiya... kuch bhi nahi...wo kiss bhi nahi...

She looked at cabir's face and asked again to reconfirm her doubt: Bus... aur kuch nahi...

Cabir : arey yaar madhubala itna piney k baad to insane passout hi ho ga na... aur tum aisey tension me kyo ho... Os din kuch hoa tha kya...?

Navya looked at him and then while controlling her tears shook her head in no...

Cabir: tumhe dekh k aisa lagta to nahi... waise yeh ajj tumhe suddenly wo night kyo yaad aye...tum sach bol rahe ho na k os night kuch nahi hoa...

Navya who was not interested in any further talk said disinterestingly:ha kuch bhi to nahi hoa...

With this she stands from her seat and started walking towards outside...

But Cabir grabs her hand on next moment and pulled her to him with a jerk due to which she landed on his lap...

She with her big wide eyes looked at his face and cabir continued: u sure na os raat kuch bhi nahi hoa...

Navya tunred her face to hide her tears ...while shooking her head

Cabir looked her lovingly: kuch bhi nahi... kiss... kiss bhi nahi... (acted like he is in doubt) Haan may be meri imagination hi ho... wo kiss...jo os raat... hoe ho gi ... I think...

Navya when heard this she immediately turned her face and looked at his naughty face... and here his smile turned into a laugh...

Navya when saw his laugh she got angry and started slapping his shoulder in anger: Cabirrr tum... tum hum se jhot bol rahe the na... tumhe sub yaad hai... sub kuch jo os raat hoa ya tum ne kaha hai na... tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho...tumhe pata hai hamara kya yaal hoa yeh soch k tumhe kuch yaad nahi na hamari wo kiss aur na jo tum ne hum se bola wo...bohat... bohat maza aya na tumhe hame tang kar k but ab hum tume nahi choren gey...

While saying all this she was patting and slapping him with light hands...and cabir was laughing continuously on her condition but then he grab her hands in the air and pulled her face near his with a jerk...

While looking in her eyes he said: To kis ne kaha aur kon chahta hai k tum mujhe choro... Meri madhu...bala...(and he winked at her)

Red hue came on navya's face on his naughtyness and she looked at other side to hide her shyness...

Cabir in his usual teasing way said: Arey ab aise sharmao gi to jo kam os raat ko adhora chor diya tha wo pura karne ko dil kare ga... So kya khayal hai...room dhondo kya...

room dhondo kya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें