"Yeah?"

Reece nodded, "of course, anything for my little kitten."

***

That night, Luke was dressed up in his kitten outfit, and Reece was his normal self with some simple blood drips from his mouth.

Ashton was with the two of them as they stood at the top of the stairs in the dormitories. The hallways were filled with people, different music coming from different rooms. Ashton was avoiding Calum still a little bit, he was still adjusting to it all. Calum had expected it to happen.

Reece had his arm around Luke's shoulders, the blond sipping on his vodka and lemonade. Luke had had two drinks already and he knew he was a lightweight, so when he nudge Reece with his nose he got his attention, "What's up baby doll?"

Luke poked at Reece's blood drips, "I should've been your victim."

Reece looked down at Luke and shook his head, smiling at him, "wouldn't even need any fake blood either."

"Nope."

Ashton scoffed, "So you weren't kidding when you told me that you did that stuff?"

"Nope." Luke repeated, "felt good anyway."

Reece squeezed Luke closer to him, "got me a good man." He smirked at Ash. Reece then checked his watch, sighing and pursing his lips, "looks like my time to be going, I'll find Mike and make sure he stays with you both."

Reece dipped his head down and kissed Luke softly, "see you in a few hours sweetheart."

Luke nodded, getting another kiss in before Reece left. Luke watched him go down the stairs and pout, looking at Ashton, only to see Calum behind him and tap his shoulder.

Ashton turned around to Calum, Luke couldn't hear much over the music until Ashton turned back to him, "we're gonna go have a talk, I'll be back in a few minutes." Ashton said before leaving.

Luke looked around helplessly as he realised he was alone. That was until he saw Michael Clifford and his bright red flaming hair. Michael walked straight up to Luke, a drink in his hand, looking the blond up and down, "sexy kitten eh?"

Luke nodded, looking down at his dress, "Reece picked it, but I like it."

"You do look kinda hot." Michael shrugged and leant against the wall beside Luke.

Luke blushed, looking down at his shoes, they were some cute heeled boots.

"By the way, there's three wolves over there, they've been staring at you all night." Michael stated.

Luke looked up at him in surprise, "what? Why?"

"You're a chosen, your burn gives it away." Michael said, "all the supernatural creatures know of the chosen, I'm not sure how much Reece has told you yet but you're a big thing around here now." Michael explained, "honestly, I feel bad for you though."

"Oh." Luke mumbled, "thanks?"

It was silent for a few minutes until Luke spoke again, "I'm sorry about Steph and what I said the other day, and that you got punished for it."

Michael hummed, "okay, sorry for biting you, want another drink?" He asked, making Luke glance at his glass to see it was empty.

Luke smiled softly, "yes please."

Michael took his glance and left Luke, he would be fine for two minutes. Luke took his phone from the pocket the dress had, seeing his mother had replied to his panicked texts.