"Perfect." I giggled, easily reaching to press a kiss to his cheek. "Oops." My hand fell back on his face, rubbing away the small lipstick mark I had left. 

"Come on you. Lets go have fun." he laughed, taking my hand and pulling me out the door.

-----------------------------------------

 We'd been in the car for about 20 minutes now. By we I mean, Caspar and I, Alfie, Zoe, Louise, Jim and Tanya. In the other vehicle was Troye, Tyler, some of the boys from O2L, Mazz and Sam. Tonight was going to be so much fun, I could feel it. My hand was clasped tightly in Caspar's as he subconsciously rubbed his thumb over the top of my hand. It was an action I had grown accustomed to over the past few days. It seemed to calm Caspar and also relax me. 

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!" 

We all sang along in extremely bad tune to the Up All Night album as we made our way to the club. 

"We're here guys!" Zoe cheered from the passenger seat. Unbuckling my seat belt, I released my hand from Caspar's to climb out. My heel wobbled a bit on the ground before I regained my balance. 

"Woaah, you okay there shaky?" Alfie laughed as he gripped my arm to steady me.

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed. "Just not that used to heels."

Alfie laughed as he looped my arm through his, leading me on. As we took a  few steps forward, I glanced over my shoulder to see Caspar following. His eyes were fixated on Alfie and I's linked arms, his face in a slight frown.

"Hey." I giggled, grabbing his attention. "Come here." I held my hand out, reaching for his. His face brightened a little as he slid his fingers into the spaces between mine, clutching tightly. I walked along with the two boys, arriving at the back of the line outside the club. I slipped my arm out of Alfie's, flashing him a warm smile and turning to Caspar. My arm wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer. I needed his warmth considering it was a little chilly out. He released my hand, embracing my body in his jumper clad arms. My hands slid down his back, finding their way into his back pockets in his jeans. The heat radiating from his body caused me to smile into his chest.

"Cold?" he laughed, his chest vibrating. I nodded, squeezing him closer. 

"Summer?" I pulled away from Caspar, looking for where my name was called from. 

"Summer, it is you!" I heard a familiar voice laugh. 

"Alex, hey!" I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I kept one arm linked around Caspar's body as I turned to the bartender.

"My dad, he owns this place." he spoke breathlessly as he'd run over.

"No way! Awesome." I smiled.

"So this is your boyfriend, huh?" he asked, looking up at Caspar.

"Oh, yeah, erm, Alex this is by boyfriend Caspar, Caspar this is Alex. He's a bartender at the pool in our hotel." I waved my hand in between them.

"Nice to meet you." Alex stuck his hand out in front of him, Caspar cautiously accepting it. 

"You too." he replied, his accent suddenly thicker than usual. I could sense a bit of tension between them as Caspar's eyes raked up and down Alex judgingly.

"Do you want me to get you guys inside and out of the cold?" he asked, his eyebrow's raising. 

"Oh my God, that would be great, thank you!" I smiled, tugging Caspar along. "Guys come on, Alex can get us in quicker." I beckoned for the rest of the group to follow, their faces curious as they did so.

The music was blaring out the speakers as we stepped into the club. A heavy stench of alcohol filled my nostrils as we weaved our way through the sweaty bodies on the dance floor. Caspar and I followed closely behind Alex, making our way to the bar.

"Right, I need to go find my dad, but I'll ask Tom to get you some drinks on the house okay?" Alex shouted in my ear over the music.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I smiled, placing my hand on his arm. Caspar's grip on my waist instantly tightened. 

"I don't like him." Caspar yelled over the music as soon as he left. "I don't like the way he looks at you." 

Looking into his eyes there was a new found emotion. Was Caspar jealous of Alex? No, he couldn't be.

"Don't worry about it okay?" I rubbed his arm, trying to reassure him. He still didn't look convinced. I quickly threw my arm around his neck, pulling him down and crashing my lips against his. He was a little shocked at first but soon reacted, holding my face in one of his large hands. He moved his mouth against mine, tugging lightly on my bottom lip. I pulled away, panting a little.

"I'm yours." I whispered in his ear. "Remember that. I'm yours."

-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

MASSIVE thank you to @stypayhorlikson-x for my lovely new cover! :3

Thank yooou! 

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Instagram: @thefaultinourstyles