Chapter 18: The Prince

Start from the beginning

He then stood up and wiped his forehead.
He let out a sigh.

“King Pierce, we can now go back to the castle, or I suppose… the original dimension.”

The king looked up against the sky and sighed.

“I suppose, we can now go…”
The king replied.

As he quietly observed his surroundings, he noticed something naturally…wrong.
The trees… starts glitching.
The animals… starts dying with no reason.
The soil, which was previously healthy, was now cracking.
The lake, the same as the trees, was now glitching.

“This dimension seems to be losing its source of existence…”
Simon, spoked up.

“True…and that source is... Determination.”
The king commented.

“My…- the prince sure is determined…”
Simon, commented.

The king walked towards the door, with his scientist Simon following him.
The scientist then closed the door from his back.

Then…the dimension never existed again…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

((Teusday Evening, at the Human kindom, the castle of King Peirce))
((Basement, the lab of Scientist, Simon))

Simon put the capsule on his table, carefully. And began to prepare his machine, that he named: B2-001.

The machine, B2-001, has 3 containers.
The first one on the lower right side, it's function is to hold the capsule, which holds the soul.
The second one on the upper middle of the machine, it's function is to recreate the original, physical body of the soul.
The third one on the lower left side, it's function is to do the "sacrifice" for the soul and it's physical body.

It also has 16 buttons, located at the middle. It has a cover for the 16 buttons, to avoid accidents in typing that may result to unpleasant results.

It can recreate the soul's physical form, in any known being.
Of course, this needs the soul to make the physical form of the soul.
The B2-001, helped numerous beings around the kingdom, who called for help.

But every great invention, has its own weaknesses.
This includes the B2-001.

Of course, everyday, someone's soul shatters… or die to be short.
The B2-001 cannot recreate the physical form of the soul.

The B2-001 can only recreate the soul's physical form…if…the soul is equally shaped.
The deaths in the kingdom has more unequal souls than the equally shaped ones.
Thus, the B2-001 helps only a bit in the kingdom.

AND, the soul can only be equally shaped… if the rescuer has an enchanted glove, AND a capsule. In which the scientist had earlier.
If the rescuer have no tools like this, or just ONE missing tool in the two, the soul can now go towards Death's place easily.

Of course, the soul is fragile… thus, the rescuer must be highly conscious and careful of the soul. If not… then, dead!

This may be a great invention, but it has a side effect.
It's side effect can erase… some parts of the soul's memory.
The length of it's erasure is random.

Another side effect is...
there must be a living human sacrifice for the machine to work.

Life here isn't fair.
If you want to bring someone back, you have to sacrfice someone you have.

The scientist, along with the kingdom, is unhappy about its side effects, but if they can bring someone back from the dead, they will do it.

Simple.