Chapter Fourty Six- Found

My eyes click open, and the wall is not blue, I noticed with consideration. It was painted a brown color. I was in a room. I could see a window, with wood boarded over it. The pain was in the state of lasting for hours. 

I felt something tight wrapped around my leg, I felt something cold on my forehead. And felt something warm on my wrist. I looked to my right and nearly screamed.

A man was beside me, with blonde hair and brown squinted eyes, sitting on a chair beside he bed. Smiling cruelly down at me. "Awake." He snickers and crushes my wrist with his hands. My throat is too dry for me to cry out, so I yank my wrist back feebly.

"Did we really have to save you?" He asks and chuckles. "I would rather have saved you for dinner." He growled, and glanced at my fingers, he grabs my finger, smiling with fake awe.

"You paint your fingernails?" He asks, grinning, "You must've been a spoiled little girl... weren't you?" He asks and grabs my chin. "Please." Is all I can whimper.

I had chipped purple fingernail polish on my fingernails, I never thought of taking the nail polish off since survival is more important and nail polish is inconsequential.

"Who are you...? Where am I?" I ask, my voice cracking while looking around the bedroom, it was lit with candles, a small chair in the corner, and a family portrait.

The blonde guy grins, "Don't worry about all of that!" He says, rolling his eyes, "All that matters is that it's time for dinner." He says, and grabs my leg and begins to pull me off the bed.

A harsh pain flew up and down my legs warning me that I had been shot. He pressed his thumb into my leg when I refused to move. I couldn't move.

"No!" I shout, pushing backward. "Listen here-" he raises a hand to slap me, but before he can slap me, someone walks in. "Now, now, Wells. Be easy on the survivor." A country-accented voice says. "You know I ain't an easy man, now do you Barla?"

I look back to see a lady with red hair in pigtails, wearing a plaid shirt and holding a shotgun, and she wore a hat on her head. She grinned at me when saw me, and I felt hot tears rolling down my face.

"Please.. please just let me go." I plead. I don't know what angers the girl, but her whole face frowns up and she stares at me for a long while, with the strange look on her face.

The girl scowls. "Knock her out."

Before I can say anything, a sharp pain hits my forehead and darkness surrounds me.