6 - Company

"Wake up sleepy head.." Someone whispered.

I opened my eyes to see Miranda leaning over me. Her brown hazel eyes glancing into mines.

She smiled creepily. "You're crazy.." I mumble pushing her off of me. "And weird.." I add.

"J Brown says we are heading off soon." She informs.

"Oh yea... I forgot... Zombies. And uh... the Second day..." I said, feeling miserable.

"We survived!" She remembers and punches my shoulder. 

 I sit up and look around. Bella was curled up at the foot of the girl's king-sized bed, Olivia was lying beside Miranda still sleeping, and Kylia was titled sideways beside me, her legs crossed on mines.

I untangled myself from the mess of wild sleepers, and sat in the corner of the bed and stared at Miranda who was sitting up in the bed, staring off into space.

I noticed how each of us, had a gun clutched in our hands while we were sleeping. How safe. If I were to wake up and awaken Miranda, then "BANG." Since she would wake up so alert and clutch the first thing near her. And it would be R.I.P for me.

I wiped the side of my mouth. I noticed that I was drooling. Drooling over what? Brains? Yah right... Wait for no.

I crawled off the bed and stretched.

I yawned loudly and looked over at Olivia who was sleeping soundly. I smiled. Good to know my best friend was okay.

I knew she would be broken about losing her family in this situation. Hopefully Janitor Brown has a good mind, and he'll search the town for our families.

Or maybe I was doubting.

All of this was too good to be true. No zombies had ruined our stay at this hotel, nothing bad had happened. What's the catch?

I slipped on the tennis shoes I had. The same ones I had since my last class was... Gym.

I hear a loud gunshot sound. "What was that sound?" I ask.

"I dunno." Miranda mumbles.

Kyle stepped into our room. "Hey. Is my sister okay?" He asks. "And did you hear that?"

"Yea...," I say looking over at Kylia. "She woke me up last night... She still has those nightmares.." Kyle whispers, looking at the floor.

"It's okay Kyle," I whisper lightly, smiling at him. "I guess!" He says smiling back, he hugs me tightly and I grin, and hug him back.

Kyle needed a hug, and I was there to provide them. Kyle was a soft-hearted guy.

Kylia, his half twin, a brown bleached blonde haired tall skinny and blue eyed girl, was his twin. She did cheerleading, but since Olivia was her friend, she told Olivia she had mental depression problems.

And Olivia told me.

Kylia gets really paranoid, so Kyle is always there. Kyle hates Ricko, but Rick satisfied Kylia so Kyle is okay with it.

Kyle pulls away and seems to have a forever lasting smile.

I walked over to the window and peeked out. The maze pool garden was bright with sunlight, and walkers still walked around bored.

It was sunny outside suprisingly.

Lucy and Janitor Brown stepped in. "Let's go and quick." He says.

"What's going on?" Kyle asks, slipping on his shoes from the doorway.

"Someone's here," Lucy says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Someone, plural too. And they aren't nice either."