17..

"Where's Kylia?" Kyle asks.   

"I'm sorry," Jone says. I clutched my fist. The want to tell Kyle the truth was killing me. We had all met up at the entrance of the amusement park. It was creepy.

Empty. The last time I had been here, I was a small toddler, holding grandma's hand, now I'm holding a gun.

"This place doesn't look that safe," Bella says.

I look at the dead body lying in the ticket booth. Warnings were written all over that guy's face.

If he had one, speaking that the zombie had eaten a hole in his face. I cringe.

"We should search this place. And just leave." Ricko says.

Jone looks at Ricko. Wait. "Rick. Do you even care about Kylia?" I blurt.

He stops in his footsteps and looks at me.

"Of course I do. She broke up with me, two days ago if that makes you feel better." Ricko says.

Lucy shoots him a look, "you could've gone back to search for her too." I say. He looks at the ground.

"Enough. Lets just-" Ricko is cut off, by the gunshots. We all dunk, scared for a moment.

"What the?" Ricko says. Jone stands first, and takes his shotgun, looking around. "I'll check." He says.

"I'm going too," I mumble. Ricko stands and he joins us. I hear a yell. "Kill them all!"

I dunk when a gunshot flies towards us.

The masked people were shooting at us. And then I saw a group, shooting at the masked people.

We should've just stood our grounds, but Ricko shot one of the masked men and tried to shoot the other two.

I ducked behind a trash can with a taped picture of a Rock band on it. I glanced at the group of people tied to the pole. A little girl. I turned my head to see her better.

My sister. I felt like I was gonna lose my head. My heart felt like it had done a flip in my heart.

I stood. "Hey! What are you doing?" Ricko shouts over the gunshots. "My sister!" I shout.

I run over to the tied up people. My sister was with two boys and a girl my age.

"Sammy!" The girl looked up confused, so did the tied up people.

Jone shot the last masked people down and ran over to me.

"Who are they!?" He asks.

"That's my sister!" I yell.

"No." The girl says, looking at me as if I were wrong, her eyes big with the familiar confusion, she sounded a bit different as if she was joking. I wanted badly to hug my sister, tell her how sorry I was that I couldn't come on my own to search for her.

"She's my sister, and her name isn't Sammy, it's Ali."

"Wha... What?" I utter, the sound of thunder quaking in my ears.

"She's not your sister!" The girl says. At this point, I wanted to push the girl. "Right Ali?" The girl asks my sister.

"Yes."