Back For You

I made my way to the crowd of people as soon as I got in into the airport. Wearing a sunglass and a hoodie, I am positive that no one will know or notice who I am. 

Just let me in into the plane and I can breathe properly.

I went to the departure lounge. The plane which I will be riding on is on Gate 4. Silently, I clutched my handbag and pulled my small luggage. I found a seat just near the gate's door. I sat down and tried to entertain myself with some boring TV Show they are having on the TV.

My stomach grumbled, remining me that I forgot to eat some food before heading to the airport. I looked around and saw a doughnut store nearby. Leaving my things, I went and bought a piece and a drink. The cashier was staring at me, like she was trying to find out who I am. As soon as she handed me what I ordered, I returned to my seat and saw someone sitting beside my seat.

I sat down, not bothering to speak anything as I ate my food silently. The girl sitting beside me started to talk.

"Hi there," she said. I looked to her.

"Hey," I replied and continued to eat my food.

"You're traveling alone?" 

I nodded then answered. "Yeah,"

"Oh," she said. Then the next thing I knew, she was staring right at me like the cashier in the doughnut stand did, but hers is kind of rude. "You must be..." she spoke and I raised my eyebrow to her.

"Excuse me?" I inquired.

"Uhm," she said as she looked away. "Just never mind. I thought you are someone famous,"

"Oh, I see," I said with a nod.

"You know Alexa Fernandez?" she asked out of nowhere. I looked to her.

"Yes I do," I answered. "Isn't she famous in the Philippines as a cooking show host? And aside from that she was Niall Horan's ex,"

"Exactly," she said with a nod. I looked to her. 

"A big fan of hers?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered with a nod. "And Niall. I am a Nexa Shipper,"

"Oh," I mouthed. "Even until now that they broke up?"

"Yeah. When they broke up, I was broken to," she chuckled. "Don't mind my fangirl ways,"

"Oh that's fine," I said. "I adore them too,"

"You do?" she asked, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I nodded. "Oh that is totally cool. I am hoping that they would get back together, you know?"

"It's been seven months when they broke up," I said. "You still hope that?"

"Yes I do!" she answered enthusiastically. "Everything is very possible,"

"Touche," I said with a chuckle.

"By the way, the name is Shane," she said. "Shane Daniels,"

"Oh, I am..." I started to say when the girl on the counter started to announce.

"Thank you for waiting. Flight J2 - 721 is now accepting passengers," the girl announced. The girl beside me stopped talking.

"Oh," the girl beside me gasp. "That's my flight,"

"Same here," I said with a smile. I stood up and carried my bags and lined up on the gate, with the girl, named Shane, lining up behind me.

Sam's POV

I woke up to the silence of Alexa's condominium. Without bothering to change my clothes, I tiptoed out of my room silently, in case when Alexa's is still asleep. Distubing her won't be nice because we indeed had a long night.