The Accidental Luck

Alexa's POV

"This place is gorgeous than i thought..." I told herself. I cannot help myself but to admire the sorroundings. After having a little sightseeing, I decided to get a cup of hot coffee. I made my way to the cafe I spotted while I was sightseeing when I turned around a corner. I headed to the door of the said coffee shop but decided to take a seat in one of it's tables outside the shop.

A waiter came to me and asked me of my order.

"Frappe please," I said. He looked to me and spoke in his thick british accent.

"Is that all?" the waiter asked and I nodded in reply. Several minutes later, the waiter came back with my order and I handed the him my bill. Instead of staying and sitting there, I decided to take a walk while drinking my steaming Frappucino. But right even before I was able to stood up from the chair I was sitting on, someone from my back bumped me that resulted for the hot drink to pour all over me.

"Hey! Watch it out!" I screamed angrily. I turned to see the guy who jumped me. But technically, it was not just a boy; there we're five boys standing there right infront of me, staring at me whether they would help me or not.

She wasn't sure if I was dreaming. I placed my drink leftover down the table and pinched myself out. The five boys stared at me curiously.

"Ah, what the heck are you doing?" one of the guys asked. The other boys laughed.

"I wasn't really sure if you are One Direction," I answered nervously.

“We really are ONE DIRECTION,” That was Niall Horan answering me. Funny, I thought.

“So you’ll laugh because of the mess you did to me?” I asked mockingly then Harry Styles grinned at me.

“We’re really sorry about this. We didn’t see you,” He explained sheepishly but then, Niall interrupted.

“Don’t be. She is the one who bumped us,”

My mouth dropped open upon hearing that. There is no way I bumped them! It was them who did!

“Are you out of your mind or what? You don’t sound funny,” I said as people around them are starting to flank and watch them fight.

“I ain’t out of my mind and it’s funny,” Niall said while looking me from head to toe. “And stop doing this! You are so embarrassing!” We stared at each other intensely, like we are going to burn each other out with our own eyes. But Louis Tomlinson came to the rescue,

“Mate, we have to go now. Mobs of fans are after us,” They all looked to see and they are hearing the growing noise of fans running to our direction.

“Well, hate to break this up, but we are being tracked,” Zayn Malik said.

“We’re really sorry about this… ohm...” Liam Payne stammered.

“Alexa..,” I said. "My name is Alexa," I repeated.

“Alexa…yeah.  Ah, nice meeting you. But we really have to go,” Liam said and pushed the other boys through me. I froze to my tracks and turned around and screamed “Hey, get back here!” but they didn't dare to. I just watched them disappear out of my sight.

Alexa’s Apartment:

"Child! Ohmy! What happened to you?” Mrs. Denver asked in a very worried tone. I groaned angrily.

“There was this boy band that bumped me in the coffee shop and poured my drink all over me. And there is this guy who was very, very arrogant! He was the one who bumped me but he never said sorry to me. I’m glad his friends did. I never thought he was a rude guy until he did that! I’m so annoyed with him! Ugh! He never even bothered to say sorry to me and instead he ran with his friends because a mob of fans are after them!!” I screamed, saying everything without breathing.

I watched Mrs. Denver sit to the sofa I was sitting in. “Who’s this boy band?”

I turned to her “You heard about One Direction Mrs. Denver?”

Mrs.Denver laughed. ”Who wouldn't? They are like the biggest british boy band right now,”

“Well, they lost a fan!” I said, still angry “Ugh!”

“Now, calm down child,” Mrs. Denver said as she hushed me down from my anger.

“They left me in shame there. Don’t they have a pity? Why? Because they’re famous!?” I asked then I looked to Mrs. Denver and spoke “I have to go up and change clothes Mrs. Denver,”

“Better be. You want dinner?” Mrs. Denver asked. I shook my head.

“Nah. I lost my appetite Mrs. Denver. Maybe tomorrow,” I said then headed to the stairs and to my room.

Meanwhile:

Niall's POV

“Mate, I didn’t know you blew that out,” Harry said as he was taking a sandwich from a plate.

“And you never said sorry,” Louis said. “It was sort of disrespectful,”

“Mate, it’s a girl! With a capital G,” Zayn said.

“You we’re so rude,”  Liam interrupted.

“Okay just stop it. I’ve heard enough. I was really about to say sorry to her but she was so arrogant!,” I said, as the scene flashed back.

“Uhm, mate. The last time I checked, that incident, it was you who was rude. You just laughed at her. And I was the one who said sorry to her first,” Harry told me. reminding me about the incident for like the millionth time.

“Thanks for the flash bulletin,” I said in a mocking way.

“I would agree,” Liam said.

“You know you could’ve just said sorry to her than laugh at her. She wasn’t the problem, it was you. And you mocked her when she pinched herself,” Louis said.

“Because it was funny mate. It was,” I said staring outside the window. Zayn came up behind me and patted my shoulder.

“So you actually thought of that?” then I turned to him and nodded. Zayn shook his head.

“You know Niall, you really have to say sorry to her,” suggested Louis “That is all what you’ve got,”.

“But didn’t you see what she has done with us as well? I mean, she embarrassed us in front of the public!”. I retorted

“So that is what this is all about huh?” Liam asked. I smiled playfully to them,

“I have actually a better plan with me that involves taking revenge to her. I wouldn’t let that embarrassing moment pass without her having one,” I said and the other boys shook their heads.

 This will be an easy one.