The Lies and The Truth

Niall’s POV

As soon as Harry left, I and the lads we’re left in wonder what Harry is so busy with. I technically have no idea what was on his mind. If I just have the power to read minds, I might have read his already.

“What do you think has Harry on his head?” I asked.

“I don’t know but I know, he is being so sneaky again,” Zayn said.

“I can sense it,” Louis said. “Can’t believe he did not allow me to join him!”

“That’s okay lads,” Liam said. We all looked to him. “Because I feel the same thing,” We all shook our heads. Then we heard a knock on the door.

“He’s back right away?” I asked.

“That means one thing: He just dumped another girl,” Louis joked.

“Come on,” Zayn said. “Harry don’t do that,”

“You don’t know,” Louis said. Another knock on the door.

“Harry does not knock,” Liam said.

“Exactly,” I said. “Who might this be?” I asked as I stood up and went to the door.

“Oh, might be Uncle Si?” Zayn said.

“Alexa’s mum?” Louis said.

“Her mum is not yet here in the next 5 hours,” I said. Then I opened the door. And I didn’t expect to see someone I don’t want to see.

“Hey babe,” Sandra greeted me.

“Fuck, the witch is here,” I heard Louis said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Go,”

“Is that a way to treat an ex-girlfriend?” she asked playfully. He then peeked over my shoulder. “Hi boys,”

“What the fuck is that woman doing here?!” Zayn asked.

“Calm down Zayn,” Liam said.

“Oh, I see that Alexa had changed all your minds already about me,” she said with a playful smirk. “What did she make you eat to act like that towards to me?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I answered. “And don’t ever speak like that to my girl friend; she is a lot better than you,”

“Well that is the truth,” she said as she leaned to me but I whisked her away.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Well,” She said. ‘I just wanted to see how your girl friend is doing and to see how you are doing babe,” she added. “I’m so worried about you,”

“Since when did you ever care about Alexa and me?” I asked angrily. “And don’t call me babe. I ain’t your boyfriend anymore,”

“Oh, touchy,” she said as she entered the door.

“Why are you even here?” Liam asked. “What are you trying to pull of huh?”

“Nothing actually boys,” she said as she sat down on the couch that was across Alexa’s bed. “I am not doing anything. I just wanted to be you know, supportive,”

“We don’t need any support that comes from you,” Louis said. “Such a shame you still have the guts to show your face to us,”

“Of course,” she said with a wink. “You know I am not here to fight you guys. You know? Let us just forget what had happened before and help each other to find whoever did this to Alexa,”