Grief

Alexa’s POV

I woke up the next day smelling Niall’s fragrance near me. When I realized that my head is buried into his chest, I blushed. I remembered what had happened last night. Yeah. We made out but not to the extent of stripping our clothes and have sex. Nothing like that. We just kissed and kissed and kissed. No sex. But it was still good because you are doing it with the one you love.

“Niall…” I whispered into his ear. He slightly moved.

“Niall…” I whispered again. He then slowly opened his eyes.

“Good Morning babe,” he greeted in his husky morning voice. I kissed him on his lips.

“Thanks for last night,” I said. He smiled and kissed me back.

“You know how much I respect you right?” He asked and I nodded. He kissed me in the forehead. “I just need to carry you out bridal-style so that they won’t be asking more stupid questions,”

“I think they will babe,” I whispered.

“Why so?”

“They will of course ask you how it feels,” I answered. “Some stupid stuff,”

“Yeah, But they have to shut their mouth off,” he said and I chuckled.

“I think they won’t,” I said. He smirked and kissed me in my lips.

“They have to wait for that to happen once you and I, both of us are ready,” He said.

“Yeah,” I cooed. He chuckled. Then my phone rang. I immediately took my phone from the bedside table.

“Who is it?” He asked me. I shrugged. I then sat down on the bed. I checked who it was. It is from an unknown  number. I decided to answer it.

“Hello?” I said

“Is this Alexandra Camille Fernandez?” the woman from the other line asked.

“Yes. That would be me,” I said. “Is there anything I could do for you?” I asked.

“Actually there is,” she answered.

“Who is this please?” I asked.

“I am Samantha Fernandez,” she answered and my heart raced fast. I looked over at Niall who was sitting beside me, listening to whatever I was saying. My heart was pounding. But what I heard next was something I didn’t expect.

“I am your sister,” she said.

Niall’s POV

I watched Alexa as she was tying her hair in a bun.

“Are you sure you wanted to go alone?” I asked. “That girl might be a fake one,”

“I don’t think so babe,” I said as I tied the knot tightly so that the bun wouldn’t fall off. I turned to him and leaned back on the dresser. “I have the feeling that she is my sister,”

“But at least I could come to make sure you’ll be fine,”

“Don’t worry,’ she said. ‘I will be,”

“Promise?” I asked and she nodded.

“I’ll call you up right after we’re done talking. I promise you that,” she said and leaned to e and kissed my forehead.

“I’ll pick you up then,” I said. “You’re going out to walk until you get there?”

“Yes. And if you would pick me up, that would be cool,” she said as she brushed my hair. “See you later Nialler,” she added and went out. I slumped myself into bed and get some sleep for myself.