Alexa Gets Herself Into Trouble

“Are you ready?” Liam asked to Alexa. She nodded. Then Niall came in to the dressing room. “We have to go there now,” he said. “Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Too excited, I suppose?” Harry asked and he laughed. Niall went to Alexa. He noticed Alexa a bit of shaken. He smiled. ‘Don’t be nervous, okay? You’ll be fine. They love you,” Niall assured to her. “I’m really afraid,” she said, ‘Honestly,”.”Don’t worry, we are here for you. We are your knight and shining armor,” Louis said. Zayn nodded and she smiled weakly. “Cheer up babe,” Niall said and pulled her out to her seat and hugged her. “You’ll be fine, I promise,” He said. “Promise?” she asked as she looked to his eyes. Niall smiled. “I promise,” he said with his right hand raised and Alexa hugged him.

“Let’s please welcome, One Direction!” the host introduced the boys and the boys came in into the studio. “Hello everyone…!” Zayn greeted and the audience got wild. “I don’t see wild crowds in my studio except if these handsome boys are our guests,” the host joked. The boys smiled. “You take your seats,” the host said and the boys sat on the couch. The host sat as well to her couch. “Well, you better tone down that noise or else we wouldn’t hear whatever the boys will answer,” she suggested and the boys laughed. “Okay welcome back again boys. It’s been awhile when you last visited me, the audience and the studio,”.”It’s good to be back really,” Louis said and the girls on the audience started to scream. “Okay, let us have this questions get some answers because the Directioners all over the world have waited for this really, most especially the recent happening that keeps everyone glued into their computers,” the host said. “So, first of our list, you boys have been touring around the world and you have a so very busy schedule, right? So, Directioners are wondering, is there a third album that is coming out soon after the global success of “Up All Night” and “Take Me Home”?”. “Well, we actually had started already recording for the third album but we haven’t finished recording several songs. But definitely, there is an album from us this year,” Louis said . “So you are working with new artists, producers and with some old ones like Ed Sheeran?”.”We can’t speak about it yet because this album is a top secret surprise for our beloved Directioners,” Liam said and smiled. The host turned to the audience.”Are you excited for that!?” she asked and the crowd got wild. “I think they are,’ she said and the boys smiled. “Speaking of surprise, well, everyone was for sure surprised with the headlines in some tabloids and newspapers this morning when Niall Horan trended in different social media’s after it was known that he is now off the market and dating! I know the Directioners would be so thrilled about this because they are also waiting for this thing. I know that everyone who are here are also thrilled with this, right people!?” she asked the audience once again and they got a lot wilder than before. “Well, Niall. Everyone wants to know about this girl who made you head over heels. We know that her name is Alexa but we haven’t known that much about her. So you might want to share about her and how you met?” Niall smiled as the boys glanced at him and with Zayn hitting him with his elbow on the side. “Well, her full name is Alexandra Camille Fernandez. She is Filipina-British. But she was born and raised in the Philippines. She is actually here in London for a vacation and to look for her father. And she is like a few months older than me. She’s just turned twenty last May,” he said. “I met her when I accidentally poured drink all over her and we actually got into fight at first but later on we reconciled and we really became close. And the rest is history,”.”That is a very sweet story. So that means that you finally moved on from the past?” The host asked. “Yes. Fully recovered from what happened last time,” he said with a smile. “Have you forgiven her?” the host asked.”I would be honest really about this. I haven’t forgiven her yet but I know I will arrive in that time when I will forgive her. Right now, I’m just enjoying what I have now,”.”How about you boys? What do you think about Alexa?”. “She’s very amazing and very nice. We like her because she is really caring. And she bakes and she cooks. She is very funny as well,” Harry said. “She is sweet for me. I hope there is someone like her somewhere!” Zayn said and the audience laughed and Niall glanced over at Harry and Zayn. The girls in the audience screamed. “What do you think people? Is she good with Niall or not!?” she asked the audience. “Yes!” the people inside the studio answered. “I think that is a seal of approval,” the host said “And I guess it is time to introduce her,” the people screamed. “Let us welcome, live, Alexa Fernandez!” the host called out as the host stood and Alexa entered. “Hello everyone,” she waved to the audience and they started to get wild. “We Love Alexa!” some of the audience screamed. “I love you too guys!” she said happily and the host gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Such a gorgeous lady we have here,” the host said as she sat down between Niall and Harry. “Welcome Alexa. It’s so amazing for you to come here and pay me a visit,” the host said and Alexa smiled. “How are you?” the host added. ”Honestly, I’m nervous,” she answered. “Oh, you don’t seem to look like you are nervous,” the host said. “Honestly you are really, really gorgeous,” ”Thank you,” she said.”So tell me about Niall. Prior to meeting him, have you ever had a crush on him?” ”Honestly, I’m a huge Directioner and I have a crush on the five of them but has the softest spot on Niall,” she answered and the audience got a lot wilder. “Whoa, the audience has gone wild!” the host said and the studio was covered with noise. “The studio’s going to fall apart if you won’t stop,” the host joked and everyone laughed. Then she turned to Alexa. “Niall mentioned earlier that you are looking for your father here in London. What happened that you got separated with your dad?” the host asked. “My dad left me and my mom when I was four years old after my mom learned that he had an affair with someone. After that, I haven’t seen him and what I have heard, my dad was last seen here in London,” Alexa answered. “You think that you’re dad is dead already?” “I have already thought about that but I am not losing hope that he could still be alive,” Alexa said. ‘Such a strong woman we have here,” the host said “I hope you can find him,” “Thank you,” Alexa said with a smile. “So up next is the question and answer portion with the boys and with Alexa. The questions will be coming from the audience and the tweets we received until 12 noon earlier. So you better stay tuned. Don’t go away. We’ll be right back,” the host said.