Still and Always Be

Alexa's POV

"Welcome to Makati City," I said as we passed by the tall buildings that came into the view. Sam peeked on the windshield.

"Philippines is so nice!" Sam squealed. "I already feel at home,"

"You know, I am asking the management if I could tape some episodes for my show that would last for like two or three weeks," I said as I was driving.

"Why is that so?" Sam asked me.

"You know, I wanted to spend time with you while you are here. I want to tour you around and have an amazing stay here in the Philippines and maybe, we can go out of town!" I said excitedly. "The beaches here are perfect,"

"Yeah! But I wanted to try Boracay," she said. I nodded. "I've got a friend who was able to come here and she was able to be in Boracay for a few days with her family. She told me that the place is mesmerizing and she had the urge not to return to London anymore and instead, stay there," she shared with a chuckle.

"Well, maybe we can go there!" I said as I turned to the left street where more tall buildings came into the view.

"I am really excited," she said and I really could feel that she is. "Even the boys are excited for me,"

"Oh," I said. She looked to me and in the corner of my eye, she is grinning.

"Oh come on sis!" she said. "It doesn't mean that Niall's your ex, you cannot be friends with him,"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Get over it! It's been like almost seven months. Niall had already moved on," she said.

I took a deep sigh. "He already did because he just used me,"

"What the hell are you talking about Alexandra Camille Fernandez!?" Sam asked me furiously. "Both of us know that he never used you,"

"Yes I know," I said, still focused in driving the car. "But I realized that maybe, just maybe, he did after all,"

"Niall isn't like that," She said. "He almost died because he wanted to see you badly. He's always drunk. And when I say drunk, I am literally saying very, very, very drunk. He comes home not just drunk but as well with some bruises and blackeyes," she then took a deep sigh. "The boys got weirded out by his sudden change of ways,"

I widened my eyes upon hearing that story. Niall was never like that. Hearing those made me think how much pain he had to go through and how much he had changed into a completely different Niall.

"The boys we're worried. They don't know what to do but now he is fine,"

"You and the boys still talk?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. Sometimes. If they've got time,"

I gulped. "So, how is he?" I asked.

"Well aside from he moved on, he's been seeing someone,"

"He is?" I asked in shock. Well, he might really already moved on from me, I thought. "Who?" I asked.

"A psychologist," Sam answered.

"A psychologist?" I asked. How worse had Niall got that he is actually dating a psychologist!

"I don't mean to sound so confused but, he is actually dating a psychologist?"

She chuckled. "No. I mean, he is seeing a psychologist for medical reasons,"

"Oh, for medical reasons?"