Alexa

Her name is Alexandra Camille Fernandez. Born in Manila, Philippines. Her big dream since she was a kid is to visit Europe, particularly in London, England. Growing up was tough to little Alexa - the nickname she is known for. Her mother and father divorced when she was 2 after her mom learned about her father's affair. She grew up with her Mom. Despite of being born to a rich family, she feels she has nothing at all for her father wasn't with her when she was starting to grow up into a young woman. And now, her dream is to find her father in London ... where his father whereabouts we're last known.

Alexa is now 20 years old. Intelligent. Talented. Gorgeous. She is a fresh college graduate. She is still dreaming and hoping to find her father. She still longs for the love of his father.

-------------------------

Alexa's POV

"Taxi!" I called out as soon as I got out of the aiport. The London breeze is chilling me, even into my insides that if no taxi will get me right now. I am going to freeze. Seconds later, a taxi stopped in front of me. The driver came out of the car and helped me in placing my luggages into the compartment. 

"Where are you miss?" The driver asked me.

"Bedford Avenue," I told the cab driver to which he simply nodded. 20 minutes later, the cab stopped infront of a building. I took my luggages, with the help of the driver. I then and him my fare and handed him as well a generous tip. I then headed to the door of the building and composed myself, since I forgot to compose myself in the aiport. I just badly wanted to be home.

I faintly knocked on the door and sooner, the door opened. It was the caretaker of the flat that her family owns.

"Oh. You're Alexa. It's nice to meet you. Finally,". the caretaker said with a big smile. I nodded.

"Nice meeting you too Mrs. Denver,"

"Oh. Come in, come in. It's cold outside. I prepared Tea and Cookies for you," Mrs. Denver said. I smiled widely, yet awkwardly.

"That's fantastic Mrs.Denver. I bet your cookies are way better than mine," I said with a chuckle.

She laughed. "Oh. Then show me how you make your cookies. I will teach you how to make a perfectly delicious cookie," Mrs.Denver suggested.

"That would be fun, Mrs.Denver," I said. "I'm stoked,"

3 hours later:

After having a talk with Mrs. Denver, I retired to my room and settled my things. I watched as the cars passed by in the street. Curiousity kicked me in that I decided to go out even if it is already late in the afternoon and I just got here. Luckily, I don't get too bad jetlags when I travel. 

I decided to take a shower. After changing clothes, I decided to go out.

"Mrs. Denver?" I called.

"Oh, what is it Alexa?" she called out from the kitchen.

"Uhm," I said. "I'll just go out and you know, see London for awhile. Will it be fine?"

"Of course!" She answered. "But be sure to be back before it's too dark. It's not safe and you are alone. Alleys in these place are very dangerous,"

"Yeah, sure. I'll put that into my mind Mrs. Denver,"

"By the way," I heard her say as she emerged in the kitchen door.

"Yes, Mrs. Denver?" I asked.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked. I smiled.

"Anything," I answered. "I have no problem with food at all,"

"Okay," she said with a nod. "Take care, yeah?"

"I will," I said with a nod. I turned and opened the door. "See you later Mrs. Denver," I said and left the house right away.