The Boys On The Move

Chapter 8

“If it is really Niall Horan, my ex-boyfriend,” Sandra said and sat down beside Niall in the bench. Niall moved away. “What the heck are you doing here?” Niall snapped angrily. “Well, it just happens that I passed by here when I saw you from afar and you seem like you are talking to yourself,” Sandra answered and asked, “What’s wrong babe?”. “Stop calling me babe Sandra. We’ve been separated for a year and two months,” Sandra smirked. “Well, you can’t avoid the fact that I still love you…” Niall snapped more angrily, “Love me? That’s unbelievable Sandra! Can’t you remember what you’ve told me when we broke up? That you did not really love me at all? That you only used me?” he then stood up. “Well, you might not believe but that is for real,” Sandra said then asked mockingly, ‘I didn’t see your girlfriend with you. Having a problem with her?” Niall turned to Sandra. “Put her out of this,” he suggested in a very angry tone. “Well, we we’re seatmates last night during the concert. And if I only knew that she is your girl then I should have pulled her hair and wrestled her to the ground,” Sandra said. Niall then pulled her hand. “Stay out of her sight and don’t try to make trouble or don’t even dare to hurt her… Don’t you ever dare,” Niall said in his angry tone, pushed hard Sandra’s hands and walked away. Sandra just watched Niall walk away from her.

*Later on*

“And when she gets tickled, she laughs hilariously,” Mrs. Denver said and Harry laughed. “Mrs. Denver,” Alexa said, blushing. Harry turned to her. “I didn’t know that you’re like that,” Harry said and continued laughing out. “She sings a lot,” Mrs. Denver said that stopped Harry from laughing. “You do?” he asked her and Alexa nodded with a smile. “My shower is pretty impressed with my improvement,” she joked and picked up the glass of milk from the table. “So, Harry,” Mrs. Denver called out his attention. “Yes, Mrs. Denver?” he asked. “How does it feel to live the life that everyone dreams of?” Mrs. Denver asked. Harry grinned with a smile. “Well, it’s exciting and very fulfilling. Actually, Mrs. Denver, to be honest, I never expected this kind of life that I have now. To be exact, I always wanted to be a singer but, not like this that lots of people are after us. Following and stalking us. All I wanted was to share my passion,” Harry shared. Alexa smiled. “Must be hard for you,” “Not. It’s actually amazing because I’ve got to meet lots of people around the world, shake hands with them, hug them, and hang out with them. Sometimes, I feel awkward about being so famous. Even until now, I still feel that I’m starting out,” Harry told Mrs. Denver and Alexa. “But you hadn’t changed, I bet?” Mrs. Denver asked. “Well, that is the one thing that I am not sure with, Mrs. Denver,” Harry said with a smile. Then suddenly, his phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket and looked to the screen. “Who is it?” Alexa asked. “Louis,” Harry answered then pressed the accept button. “Hello?” Louis asked over the phone. “Hey, mate,” Harry answered and signaled Alexa and Mrs. Denver not to talk. “Where are you?” Louis asked. “Is Niall there?” Harry asked. “He hasn’t come back yet. Where are you?” Louis asked again. “I’m at Alexa’s house,” Harry answered. “You’re at Alexa’s house?!” screamed Louis on the phone. “Mate, don’t shout. You’re in the loudspeaker,” Harry said with a smile. “Are you joking?” Louis asked. ‘Not at all,” Harry responded quickly. “Hi Alexa,” Louis said and Alexa heard it. “Hey Louis,” she replied. “Why haven’t you told us that you’re going to her house?” Louis asked. “Sorry, forgot to,” Harry answered ‘Maybe next time, I will,”. “You are so unfair,” Louis lamented. “I’m not,” Harry said. Then another voice interrupted “Harry, get back here now okay?” Liam said. “I just left earlier Liam and you already missed me?” Harry joked. Then Zayn interrupted, “We are worried. You might have killed yourself!”. “Of course I won’t do that,” Harry said. “But Niall will,” he joked. “Very funny Styles,” Louis said. “I’ll go home now,” Harry said. “See you soon,” he added then ended the call. Harry looked to Mrs. Denver and Alexa. “I hate to break up the chat but I have to go. Thank you for such an amazing time,” Harry said. “That’s nothing child,” Mrs. Denver said “You can come anytime you want and you might want to bring the other boys here,” “I will Mrs. Denver. They’ll be thrilled,” Harry said then stood up. “I have to go Alexa,” Harry bid goodbye. “Thanks for the conversation,” Alexa said. Harry grinned. “No, thank you. And Mrs. Denver, thanks for the cookies and milk,” Harry said. “Did my cookies passed to your taste?” Mrs. Denver asked then Harry nodded. “Absolutely,” he said. “Till next time Harry,” Alexa said. “Maybe I will see you tomorrow? Are you available?” Harry asked. “Always,” Alexa said. “Great. Then I’ll tell the boys,” Harry said as Alexa opened the door. Harry exited and before taking more steps he turned to Alexa. “Bye and Thanks,” he said and went away. Alexa smiled.