It Breaks My Heart

Niall’s POV

We did as what Sam had told me. As soon as she said it, we raced to the car and left, en route to Brompton Cemetery. We we’re left in curiosity why Alexa went there. Sam didn’t say a thing and just said that it is ours to find out.

“What do you think has gone into her head if she had really gone there?” Zayn asked.

“Maybe she’s a psycho or a psycho inside a sweet face,” Liam said.

“Maybe she’ll bury herself alive in one of the tombs there?” Louis said. I looked at the rear view mirror and gave him a look. He saw my eyes and he shut his mouth off.

“Nice try mate,” Harry said. “But that’s insane. Alexa isn’t insane. She is normal. Maybe she is just unwinding,”

“Unwinding in a scary hundred year old or so cemetery?” Louis asked in a mocking tone. “I can’t stay there even for a second,”

“Then you shall go first,” I said as I drove fast. I didn’t mean it as a joke. I am being serious. I’m afraid for Alexa. Cemeteries aren’t that safe. No, not because of the dead people buried there but there are some criminals lurking there since a cemetery is a one silent place. Your shout could just be taken heard as a different sound. The boys didn’t complain because they knew how I drive. And they had already got used to it. Silence wrapped around us as I drove straightly without thinking of what might happen. Alexa is the very first girl who made me act like this. She is the first one. She just went to the cemetery and now I am making a big deal out of it.

“Uhmm... Are you seriously sure where Brompton Cemetery is?” Zayn asked. I looked again at the rearview mirror and shook my head.

“Okaaaay,” Liam said, dragging the word. “So we we’re driving all these few minutes without knowing where we are going, huh?”

“Yeah… I admitted. “I’m too worried to think,”

“Okay, let me drive,” Liam said. “I am scared that you are the one who is driving and you’re driving than your usual and it makes the hell go out from me,” he added. I nodded as a response and parked the car in a side street. I climbed out of the car while Liam, who was sitting beside me, moved and I went to the other side and climbed into the passenger’s seat. He then started to car.

“Do you know where should we go?” I asked as I sat there in the seat comfortably. He nodded.

“I am Liam Payne. But I am not sure if cemeteries are my game,” he answered with a grin. What is this guy talking about?

Several minutes later, we got into Brompton Cemetery. We didn’t know how Liam was able to find this place or know this place. It was weird because it is a cemetery. And we haven’t heard him talk cemeteries that much since. Maybe a few times, but he never said he knew the locations of different cemeteries. I just instilled in my head that maybe because I am Irish, I don’t know where this cemetery is.

We walked into the entrance where a security is posted in a guard house, just right before the gate really is. I wondered how tough his job is. To stay with the dead all day or all night and it is as scary as a shit.

We asked the security if he had seen a woman enter the gate of the said cemetery. He just plainly answered that a cab entered but he didn’t noticed who was inside the cab but he saw a reflection of the woman inside the cab. Few minutes later, the cab left the cemetery, this time without the reflection in the backseat anymore.

So, yeah. That must be Alexa in there.

We parked the car inside the cemetery. There we’re few cars inside and few people, visiting their deceased loved ones. We silently walked around the area. The cemetery is too big that we don’t even know where to start.