The Revelation

“Alexa?” knocked Mrs. Denver in her door. Alexa woke up with the knocking noise. “Wait a minute Mrs.  Denver. I’m coming,” Alexa said and got out of her bed then took a ponytail from the bedside drawer. She then opened the door. “Alexa,” Mrs. Denver said. “Anything Mrs. Denver?” she asked. “Someone is looking for you outside Alexa,” Mrs. Denver said. “Who might that be?” Alexa asked curiously. “I don’t know child. The guy never said something except that he is looking for you,” “Does the guy look like a rapist? A gangster?” Alexa asked. “Well, not even an inch,” Mrs. Denver said. “Okay, I’ll go and see who was it,” Alexa said then closed the door of her room and headed downstairs. Before she got near the door, she composed herself. Then she took a deep breath and opened the door. Outside, a guy wearing a polo shirt and pants was standing there. “Ms. Alexa?” the guy said as soon as he saw her. “Yes? May I help you?” Alexa asked. “Someone is inviting you to a concert,” the guy said. Alexa smirked. “What concert?” Alexa asked. “It is a top secret Miss Alexa. I’ll be giving you 30 minutes to dress up and we are good to go,” “Just Thirty Minutes? Can you give me like additional five?” Alexa asked. The guy stood there and was left speechless for a moment. Then the guy spoke, “Thirty-five minutes,” then Alexa smiled and invited the guy inside and then she proceeded to her room.

O2 Arena Backstage:

“Twenty minutes before Take Me Home Tour Live,” the PA told the boys in their dressing room. “Thanks,” Louis said then the PA nodded and left the room. “You think he could find Alexa?” Liam asked. “Maybe or maybe not,” Zayn answered. “You think she will come?” Niall asked. Harry shot him a look. “Now, you’re the one who is worried,” Harry said then smirked. “I’m not worried,” Niall defended “Why would I get worried with a girl like her?” he added.”So heartless,” Louis said. “So what scheme are you planning now? Liam asked. “Introduce her to the crowd. Tell them she is my babe,” Niall said. “What scheme is that?” Zayn wondered. Niall stopped and a flashback came.

*FLASHBACK*

“Hello?” Niall asked after answering his phone. “Hey babe! It’s Sandra. Remember?” answered the girl on the other line. “Sandra? The heck you called! How many times did I tell you not to bother me anymore?” Niall snapped. “Oh, Is that how you treat your ex-girlfriend Niall?” Sandra asked with a laugh. “You know what? Have you forgotten how you have hurt me so much when you played and left me?” Niall asked. “Niall, babe. We we’re so young and naïve then. But after all these time, I realized that I love you and that I miss you,” Sandra said. “I don’t believe someone like you anymore Sandra. Curse to all the girls who are like you,” Niall said. “Dear, don’t be so bitter. By the way, I’m going to the first night of your O2 Arena Concert,” Sandra said “See you later Niall,” she added then ended the call.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Niall? Why are you doing that?” Harry asked “You are not like that. As far as I know, you never did something horrible as that these past two years.” He added. “That girl,” Niall said. “Girl? Who’s this girl you’re talking about?” Zayn asked. “Sandra,” Niall said as he slumped to the chair. “Your ex-girlfriend? Why her name is involved in this scheme?” Liam asked. “Never heard that name quite a bit these past year,” Louis lamented. “She called me up this morning and told me that she is going to the concert tonight,” Niall said. “So now you made me understand! You’re going to use Alexa as your cover up so that Sandra would stay away from you,” Harry said and Niall nodded. “Mate, you don’t do that,” Liam said as he shot Niall a very concerned look. “Mate, I have no choice. And besides, this is my revenge. I’m just starting out,” Niall said. “If you still can’t get over about being embarrassed in yesterday’s incident, I suggest you should. Your reasons are unbelievable,” Zayn said. “Alexa will be a huge help without her knowing about this. She’s the key so that Sandra would stay away from me,” Niall defended “I have no choice,” “So, Alexa was a step-in? Now I would believe on the saying “Desperate time’s calls for desperate measures,” Thanks for making me believe,” Louis said with a sigh. Then they heard a knock on the door and the PA’s head appeared. “Fifteen minutes,” then the boys nodded. “It’s showtime,” Harry said.