Niall's Her Lucky Charm

Alexa's POV

The next morning, I got out of the bed feeling refreshed and totally had forgotten about the incident yesterday. I took a bath, ate my breakfast and went out for another round of sightseeing.

"Second day in a different city," I mumbled to myself. As I stepped out of the doorstep, I smelled the scent of London at morning. It was a bit cold as I walked around the area once again. Busy people sashayed the streets of the city. Cars are busy as it is always. I then decided to get again a drink at the coffee shop I went to last time.

As I reached the doorstep of the coffee shop, flashbacks came to me of what had happened yesterday. I shook her head and opened the door of the shop. But even before I could open the door widely, a guy came up behind me, scaring me as he took a hold of my hand that was on the door handle.

I turned around to see who it was and my sweet face turned into a distressed one.

“You!” I snapped “What are you doing here? You still have the guts to show up after what you did yesterday?” I asked as I got out from his grip. The guy, who was Niall, followed me as I try to dodge the people in the sidewalk.

“Look, I’m sorry about yesterday. I wasn’t in the mood and you made it worse,” Niall said with a very convincing voice. I stopped to my tracks and sighed and turned to Niall with my hands folded in my chest

“So, you’re actually blaming me about ruining your day?” I asked, as if I was about to laugh upon hearing it. Niall shook his head,

“No, I wasn’t,”. He answered. I smirked.

“No you are,” Then I continuously walked away, with Niall trailing behind me.

“You know this isn’t going anywhere,” Niall said “You just have to listen. You should understand that we are in a hurry. A mob of fans we’re after us. We are afraid to get hurt. They we’re kinda wild,” he explained as I continued to walk on and stopped, with Niall standing beside me.

“So you we’re actually thinking about your fans more than I who was already left there in mess and in shame?” I asked that left Niall speechless. I then looked left to right as I crossed the street and with Niall not following me anymore. But then as I was crossing the street, a car was fast approaching and I wasn't able to notice the car actually approaching right to me.

"Hey you!" I heard Niall yell at me. I turned to see the car, fast approaching right into my direction.

“Hey!” Niall shouted and ran to me as he pulled me out of the street. We got pushed to the sidewalk and fell to the ground.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me. That left me shaken. I almost died! And thanks to this arrogant guy that I am still alive!

“Hey? Are you okay?” Niall asked again as he felt that I was shaken “I’m going to bring you to the hospital,” he said and pulled out his phone but I pushed him away instead and stood up, even I was still shaking.

“I’m fine,” I said and looked around as people we’re starting to flank around us, trying to know what has happened. I walked away, Niall still following me.

“Are you really sure you’re fine?” Niall asked.

“I said I am. Didn’t you hear what I just said?”

“I think I deserve a “thank you” after saving you,” Niall said then I stopped walking and turned to him.

“Thank you,” I said without any emotion and walked away leaving Niall there all alone there.

One Direction house:

Niall's POV

“Mate? Any luck with her?” Zayn asked me as I slumped into the sofa. I nodded and let out a deep breathe.