What The Boys Had Thought

“I got so tired!” Alexa said as she jumped to the bed. Niall just laughed. “Cannonball!” he yelled and jumped to the bed and rolled over Alexa. She was laughing

“Niall..! I can’t breathe!” she complained “Get off now before I die babe!” she added and was starting to pull Niall away from her. But Niall stayed and crawled to her and his eyes met hers.

“I love your eyes so much,” Niall said. She just stared at his eyes then his face was slowly going near to her face. Niall’s going to kiss me. Fuck. Alexa thought. But he had kissed me so many times so there is nothing to be afraid of. Alexa leaned closer as well and Niall placed his hands over the back of Alexa’s head. They slowly moved closer to kiss…

Knock - Knock.

They stopped and we’re startled. They saw Louis standing on the door. They composed themselves. Niall stood up and Alexa sat down on the bed. Louis was grinning. “Next time if you have something to do, you should make sure that the door is locked,“ Louis said that made Alexa blush and Niall scratch his head. “If there we’re children over here, they’ll be disgusted,” he added.

“Sorry,” Alexa mumbled that made Louis laugh. Niall smiled widely. “Sorry mate. I think I got too excited and I had forgotten to close the door,” Niall said playfully. Louis laughed and shook his head. “You two are intense. You may continue. Sorry to disturb,” Louis said cheekily and closed the door shut. Niall turned to Alexa.

“Sorry babe,” he said as he sat down the bed. Alexa laughed. He looked to her. “Why are you laughing?” “You’re so cute when you get so disappointed,” Alexa said with a chuckle. “But then it’s your fault,” she said. Niall laughed. “So you are blaming me why I wasn’t able to kiss you?” Niall asked and she nodded. “Then I think we may continue then,” he added and she smiled playfully.

*Meanwhile*

“Where are they?” Harry asked. Louis was heading to them in the living room. “Oh, making out,” Louis answered as he slumped down the chair. “Fuck!” Liam cursed that startled the other boys. “Are you speaking the truth?” he asked. Louis rolled his eyes.

“Of course. Do I look like I just lied?” Louis said mockingly. Harry grinned. “I bet Niall has found himself a match,” Zayn said. “But I can’t stop wondering if that is for real or Niall was still onto his plan,” he added.

“I hope not. You see they are making out. Hugs, uncountable kissed everywhere. Like, gosh. It’s the real deal,” Harry said. Liam shook his head. “No, I don’t think so. Niall might be doing this to make things as genuine as a 24 K Gold,”.

“Hey, I never thought of that,” Louis said “But why would he make out with her? Could someone explain some theory now?” He asked. Harry rolled his eyes and spoke. “Not me, sorry,” he said. “I’m just afraid for Alexa,” Harry added “She might end up hurt. Niall is like us right? He is girls in his life, whether Alexa is the girlfriend,”

“And don’t forget, Sandra the witch,” Zayn added and the boys nodded.

*Hours Later*

“Think they are already awake?” Liam asked. “Why don’t you try to knock?” Harry asked, snapping his finger in front of Liam. Liam looked at the other boys and the other boys nodded into agreement.

“Okay,” Liam said and knocked Alexa’s room door. No one answered. He knocked again. Still, there was no answer. “I think they are asleep,” Liam said. “Maybe they got too tired?”. The boys smirked. “Try it again Dad,” Louis teased. Liam rolled his eyes and moved away from the door.

“You knock,” he suggested and curled his hands over his chest. “Okay,” Zayn said and stood in the door and knocked. “Hello? Alexa? Niall?” Zayn called out and continuously knocked on the door.

“Ha, they probably had an intense one!” Louis teased with a loud laugh. Zayn smirked and continuously knocked. “Wait up!” Niall answered inside the room. Seconds later, Niall opened the door, without shirt. “Yeah?”

“We have to go out. It’s already dinner mate,” Zayn said then he peeked inside the door. He saw Alexa sleeping comfortably on the bed. Niall followed his gaze. “Can’t wake her up. She’s sound asleep,” Niall pointed out.

“We’re the two of you tired?” Louis playfully asked. Niall shot him a look. “I’ll take that as a no,” he added and moved away. Harry looked to him. “You did nothing at all?” he asked. Niall shook his head. “I just kissed her and we slept together because she was so tired. We did nothing except for that,” then he looked at Louis. “He did tell you something, right?” and the other boys, except Louis, nodded. “Sorry, never,” he added.

“I just didn’t know,” Louis defended. Niall rolled his eyes. “I’ll just probably eat when she is awake,” Niall said. Liam nodded. “Okay. We’ll go now,” he said “Give us a message when you are going out for dinner so that we could meet you up,” Liam said and Niall nodded.

“Okay,” Niall answered.