Things Are Getting A Little Serious

“What do you think they are doing right now?” Louis asked in a deep thought. “Don’t worry, Niall and Alexa could take care of themselves,” Zayn said. “Not Niall. He used to get lost in the mall few times,” Liam said. “That was then when he was a complete stranger then mate. He got lost because it’s London. He ain’t British. He is Irish,” Harry said. Liam shot Zayn and Louis a look as they nodded in agreement. He put his hands up. “I was just worried,” Liam said then put down his hands. “We can’t blame you for that.” Louis said. “But he used to be a cry baby then,” Liam said. “Daddy,” Zayn teased “Niall is grown up. And look, he has a girlfriend again,” “Okay, I get it,” Liam said with a sigh. “Alexa will do a good job,” Harry said with a smile then gave Louis a high-five. Liam shook his head. Then the door buzzer rang. “Who might be visiting us today?” Zayn asked. “I don’t know,” Liam said “We don’t have any girlfriends except Niall,” Harry said then everyone turned to him. “I have to find one now,” Louis said and headed to the door to see who it was. The boys peeked through the music room door. “Good afternoon everybody…!” Sandra greeted loudly. “The witch is here,” Liam whispered. “What is the witch doing in here?!” Harry whispered back in an angry tone. “Don’t know,” Zayn whispered and composed himself on his seat. “Maybe she just turned herself into a crazed fan as well,” Liam said. Then Sandra came in to the music room with Louis behind who was sporting a not so happy face. “Hello boys,” she greeted with a grin. “What are you doing here?” Liam asked. “Oh, has Niall taught you to go cold to me?” She asked and laughed. “He did not because he don’t need to. It was our choice, at the first place,” Zayn said. “Aww, that’s rude to hear!” Sandra cried.”As rude as your attitude,” Harry whispered. “What did you say Harry?” she asked. So she heard, Harry thought. He then showed a fake smile. “Just nothing,” Harry said and frowned. “Well, I see that Niall isn’t here,” she said as she sat down beside Zayn. Zayn stood up and moved into another couch. “Obviously, he isn’t here,” Louis said. Sandra frowned. “I bet he is again with his girlfriend,” she said in a bored voice then tossed her hair. “I hate her so much,” Liam whispered to Zayn. “He really is with his girlfriend so if you don’t mind, why don’t you just evaporate?” Harry suggested. “We’ll I rather wait for him here. I wanted to bring him out for dinner. You might want to come,” Sandra said. “We’ll maybe not. I bet Niall’s never going with you anyway,” Zayn said with a frown. “Would you mind not to disturb whatever Niall and Alexa have?” Harry said. “Don’t mention that name to me. I’ll have Niall back to me again.” Sandra said the boys shook their heads. “And that girl would cry once I get Niall back,” she added. “In your dreams,” Louis said. “So I suggest get out here. We did not invite you over here,” he added. “So desperate,” Liam whispered. ‘Well, I just can’t,” Sandra said and leaned more on the couch. Then the door opened. “That was amazing,” Alexa said as they closed the door. “You want to go back again?” Niall asked as he held her hand. She nodded enthusiastically. “I love to,” she answered that made Niall grin. “But next time will do,” she added and kissed Niall on the lips. Then they smiled and Niall saw Louis on the music room’s door. “Louis…! Where are the boys?” he asked. Louis shut his mouth off but was frowning and shaking his head. “What that could mean?” Alexa asked with a laugh then they walked to the music room’s door but Louis shook his head intensely than before. “What do you mean?”Niall asked and Sandra showed up. “Hi babe…! Missed me?” Sandra asked as Alexa was staring at her intensely. “Niall… what is she doing in here?” Alexa asked. “Hello Alexa,” Sandra greeted with a look over at Alexa. “I don’t want this kind of happening around. It gives me Goosebumps,” Liam whispered. “What are you doing in here?” Niall asked. Sandra then walked to Niall and rolled her eyes to Alexa and smiled to Niall when she turned. “Well, I just dropped by to ask you out for a dinner,” Sandra said as she pushed Alexa’s hand away and she held Niall’s hand. Niall pushed Sandra’s hand away. “I don’t think that it’s right anymore to entertain someone like you. You’re out of your mind,” Niall said. She smiled with a grin. “Well, you always have the right to entertain someone,” She said. Alexa rolled her eyes over what she heard. “Well, excuse me?’’ Alexa said and pushed Sandra out of the way and held Niall’s hand. Sandra stared at her. The boys froze of what Alexa did. “I think that was clear for you. It seems that you don’t understand or you are just so overly desperate to get Niall back,” Alexa said then turned to Niall and kissed him again on the lips. After they kissed, Niall hugged Alexa. Alexa grinned. “How dare you!?” Sandra asked as she tried to pull Alexa away from Niall, but, he held Alexa’s hand and didn’t allow Sandra to take Alexa away.”Get out here before I’ll call the cops. You’re trespassing,” Niall said. Alexa rolled her eyes but with a grin. “Sandra, we don’t want to call the cops but you’re so hardheaded,” Harry said. “I’ll be back, but the time that I will be back, Niall’s going to be back with me again.” Sandra said then shot each of them a look but with Alexa, she shot her a very intense look. They just stared at her when she went out the house and slamming the door shut.

*LATER: AFTER THE CONCERT*

“Where is Alexa?” Liam asked while Niall was checking his phone. The boys just rocked the stage with the crowd of thousands. “She texted me she’ll come,” Niall answered with a sigh. Harry glanced at him. “I see that someone is in love,” Harry teased. “You could say that,” Louis said. Niall smiled weakly. “I’ve never had seen you like that before,” Zayn said as they headed to their dressing room. Niall smiled more weakly this time. Then suddenly, they heard a commotion that was heading to them and when they turned, fans we’re coming to them. “Meet and Greet time!” Harry said then went to the group of girls, leaving the other boys. “He becomes weak when it comes to meet and greet sessions,” Liam said with a grin. “Always,” Niall said with a little smile then they went to the group as Harry was hugging the girls and making them scream. Then the girls saw Niall, with the boys, heading to them and started screaming. “Omygosh! It’s Niall Horan!” one girl screamed and some ran to Niall, leaving Harry who was sporting a shocked face. Seeing his reaction, the other boys laughed. “Wait, It’s Harry Styles in the house!” Harry screamed that made the other boys laugh. “How are you Niall?” a girl asked. “Absolutely fine,” he answered with a grin. “Can I take a picture with you?” one asked. “That would be amazing,” he answered. Then the girl angled a camera and they posed and she clicked it. It was a snap. Then the other girl started to hug, kiss and take pictures of Niall and some girls to the other boys. 10 Minutes later, the guards ushered the group to the exit door. “That was intense!” Zayn said. Then they headed to back to the dressing room. Then they caught a glimpse of a familiar shadow. It was Alexa. “Hey, babe… You are so late,” Niall teased and hugged her. She tried to smile but frowned. “Are you okay Alexa?” Louis asked after seeing her face. “Yeah…absolutely. Maybe?” she answered stammering. Niall looked at her face and to her eyes. “I know you are not,” Niall said.”What’s the problem?” he asked. She just shook his head. Alexa looked to the boys who we’re behind Niall. They raised their eyebrows and started to move. “We’ll just be out Niall,” Harry said tapping his shoulder. Niall nodded in confuse. When the boys are out, Niall stared at Alexa’s eyes. “What seems to be the problem babe?” Niall asked for the second time. “I saw how you treat those girls,” Alexa said as she slumped to the couch with her arms crossed. Niall looked at her. “They’re Directioners and we do that during ends of our concert,” he answered as he moved across Alexa. Then he smiled playfully. “Is it me or I could smell that you are jealous?” He asked with a playful grin. Alexa shot him a look. “Of course not!” she screamed and kicked him with her left foot but he dodged it. Niall laughed. “You are,” Niall said and sat beside Alexa. He then held her hand. “I promise you, I won’t leave you,” Niall said and hugged her again. “Promise?” she asked with a tear out of her eye. Niall moved away. “I will promise… If only you would say that you are jealous,” Niall said. Alexa was about to smile. “You are going to smile! I know that!” he said as he made faces to make her smile. Alexa laughed hard when he stuck his tongue out, pulled his ears and crossed his eyes. “Stop doing that! Your face tickles me!” Alexa blushed. “No I will not if you won’t admit it,” Niall said and pulled his ears harder. “It’s never going to be my fault if your ears will tear off,” she said with a laugh.”Shit! Blackmail!” he said and stopped what he was doing. Alexa laughed harder and suddenly, Niall mover closer and kissed her again. She then moved away. “So will you admit or not?” he asked and she nodded. She then froze. “I can’t believe that I just nodded,” she said and Niall laughed.